Supra Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,117 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guys

I’m sure some of you have a similar setup and manifold and all. You think the compressor is too close ?
The manifold has jet hot coating on it
And the turbine

·
Registered
4,418 Posts
There is also a hot turbine attached to the compressor. Turbos are hot, you can't touch the compressor no matter how far it is from the header. Greddy makes nice headers.

"send it" is a new catchphrase. I think it started as referring to making a dragstrip run in a car, send it! I know where I would like to send that catchphrase, lol!

Al

·
Registered
1,117 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
There is also a hot turbine attached to the compressor. Turbos are hot, you can't touch the compressor no matter how far it is from the header. Greddy makes nice headers.

"send it" is a new catchphrase. I think it started as referring to making a dragstrip run in a car, send it! I know where I would like to send that catchphrase, lol!

Al
I also have an ATP head blanket which I’ll install. Should be fine. I worry too much

I’ll send to space with this turbine lol

·
Super Moderator
3,808 Posts

Al

This LOL

·
Registered
42 Posts
Looks good in there man. I have a Greddy manifold on the way to me and was wondering about getting an S366 because they're very affordable over here, but I heard that they can be quite laggy. Gotta pay to play, I suppose. Keep us updated. Is there a build thread, or....?

·
Registered
1,117 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Looks good in there man. I have a Greddy manifold on the way to me and was wondering about getting an S366 because they're very affordable over here, but I heard that they can be quite laggy. Gotta pay to play, I suppose. Keep us updated. Is there a build thread, or....?
i haven't create a build thread, as I've been just writing and uploading photos as i go forward. My full build is here somewhere lol when i started with the engine, the single turbo upgrade is recent , just something i ran into and decided to replace my hybrid twins and all and thanks for the props !!

if i notice major lag, i will get the spool valve, if it clears my strut bar, i don't want to remove the bar if i don't have to

we will see once im done with the down pipe V band flange weld

1 - 11 of 11 Posts