Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 79 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,012 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well we had to say goodbye to our trio of GT-R33 Skylines. It was quite a sight to have three of them around and now we are down to one on consignment. We took the following pictures of the three together right before the owner took possession of the 500HP V-spec. Luckily it was purchased by a local enthusiast and the car will be staying in the area. Given the uncertain future of Skylines, it is doubtful that we'll have three of these cars in inventory again. For those of you that are fans of the Skylines, below are pictures of the three parked side-by-side.

·
JZA70 or go home!!
2,495 Posts
damn thats pimp +1

·
1st Lieutenant Team BEYAW
1,915 Posts
i would love to have a white V-Spec

Nice pictures Daniel, are you still looking for help up there?

·
67mm of pleasure
852 Posts
very nice cars but Ill stick w/ my first love, Supras :-D

·
Registered
370 Posts
Any of those skylines actually registered? Actually been pretty interested in purchasing one after a few years when im out of college.

Mike

·
Premium Member
1,012 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
ToyoBeastly said:
i would love to have a white V-Spec

Nice pictures Daniel, are you still looking for help up there?
YES!! I in fact do and have been remiss in my pursuit of this matter. We need to talk. Can you call me early or late one of these days? Please e-mail me with your phone number again, or I'll reply with mine.

·
Premium Member
1,012 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
efini/supra said:
Any of those skylines actually registered? Actually been pretty interested in purchasing one after a few years when im out of college.

Mike
Hi Mike,
All three are 100% US legalized by Motorex with DOT, EPA, and titles registered to the new owners. Not a common thing to find with Skylines these days!

·
BPU is so 1997
5,349 Posts
I give it 2 days before some 12 year old takes those pictures, puts them on Car Domain, and says all 3 are his.

·
Premium Member
1,012 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
This one was our favorite and we really had a tough decision to let it go. It is a '97 V-spec with 12K original miles. The color was different than the other two and very close to the Quicksilver Supra in color, where as the other two were similar to Alpine silver. The '97 was also the first year to come with Xenon's and front intercooler ducts. Absolutely amazing condition and Jack at RB motoring said it was the nicest/lowest mileage R33 ever imported. This car is as nice as any of the low mileage Supra's we've ever had in inventory! Sad to see this one go!

·
Premium Member
1,012 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Hua said:
I give it 2 days before some 12 year old takes those pictures, puts them on Car Domain, and says all 3 are his.
Good point. I just added the watermarks as we almost forgot to do this!

·
Well Balanced
508 Posts
Skylines are attractive in a strange way.....they're not that fast looking, interiors do not look like sports car interiors, yet I'd love to have one. That one with 12k miles is pristine and if only I had the money for one :(
Give me a black R34 spec NUR and I'll be a happy fooker.

·
Registered
1,155 Posts
how much did those three cars sell for? Just wondering how many people I would need to rob in order to afford one, thats all! :)

·
Savage Member
1,033 Posts
I was actually talking to the guy with the v-spec 500 HP one... he originally came from Cali I think...

He said after full emission and register + license fees it was 56k IIRC. Then he said he put a lot more in it...

So 56k for a stock v-spec completely registered...

·
My cat's name is Mittens
128 Posts
Disced said:
I was actually talking to the guy with the v-spec 500 HP one... he originally came from Cali I think...

He said after full emission and register + license fees it was 56k IIRC. Then he said he put a lot more in it...

So 56k for a stock v-spec completely registered...
Thats bloody expensive!

considering you can buy a complied GTR33 here in australia for 35-45k and thats australian dollars

anyone wanna go into business with me ;)

1 - 20 of 79 Posts