Supra Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
sold my precious premier edition NA-T yesterday. just finished with the new engine w/2mm HG and ARP studs too, as well as new brakes all around. its so sad to see your dream car drive away with someone else :(

anyways... just a few last pix of the car before it was gone -

thanks for the years of help and advice and guidance that everyone on here has offered me!!! especially people like nsx4ever and DaveH...

im probably going to get a civic commuter now. :barf:

ah well, ill just add lots of stickers and neons and itll probably be just as fast as my supra hahaha...

at least i have no more worries about stalling, breaking transmissions, slipping clutches, failing brakes, broken drive shafts, locked injectors, hydrolocked engines, failing smog, and of course living in a cardboard box to save money to feed to the dawg.

ok enough :blah: bye guys!

·
looking for another Supra
1,890 Posts
at least i have no more worries about stalling, breaking transmissions, slipping clutches, failing brakes, broken drive shafts, locked injectors, hydrolocked engines, failing smog, and of course living in a cardboard box to save money to feed to the dawg.
man, that is sad. i was listening to some sad goo goo dolls song while i was reading the goodbye list to all the problems. i almost teared. im not kidding. good luck with everything.

·
Stinks like sex in here..
343 Posts
What were you making with the kit and what kind did you use?

Sorry for the loss... Nick

·
A right, not a privilege
3,421 Posts
Yeah, you didn't have issues did you?

·
Banned
2,999 Posts
I see how ur supra had become a money pitt and in return u live in a "cardboard" box. Sounds like your getting your priorities straight. O well hope everything goes well for ya and you come back with a TT or something better :)

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
I hope you will be back in a TT.

wish you the best, come back soon :sadwavey:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts