Supra Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· What You Know About That
2,520 Posts
Sorry Kev, but the C16 won't help...but you can add it either way, if you wanna spend like $4+ a gallon. What sort of weight reduction mods have you done? When I went to the track my best time was a 9.0 (1/8th mile ofcourse) but I had really bad launches and 60' (something like 2.64 if I remember correctly). Anyway, gL Kevin, let us know how it turns out.

· What You Know About That
2,520 Posts
kevganzon said:
Thanks Chris. So far i have BWR(rear seats, rear seatbelts, subwoofer, spare, tools/jack, few int panels, passnger seat, amplifier, carpeting removed) This will all be temperary for just the track and afterwards i gotta go through all that pain to put it back in. We'll see if its worth it :)
Whoa Kevin, it seems like you're going all out. If you want to remove some more things you can take out the glove box and the cruise control (not sure how heavy these are, but it looks like it doesn't matter). Did you remove the rear carpet as well?

EDIT: Oh yeah and that was me that gave you rep from the Burbank meet thread...I forgot to put my name

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.