Supra Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Homer Simpson
1,537 Posts
Man, those Evo's are some quick bastards. Its too bad they didnt get a ZO6 out there... Whats up with the Modena? It was slow as balls.

Z

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I think tyre choice played a part which acted against the 360. Bridgestones are not a good track tyre for short races. Still no excuse really. Over-priced Fiat!

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
In that short of a race those are the results you could expect....but in a longer race the gtr34, evo, and turbo would have to pit for burning up their tires at a faster rate, allowing the Modena, NSX, and Vette to pull back.

Z

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
I could post a longer video (8-10 laps?) with the MKIV vs R33 GTR amongst other Jap cars but I don't want to push my luck.

·
Registered
342 Posts
No Shame said:
In that short of a race those are the results you could expect....but in a longer race the gtr34, evo, and turbo would have to pit for burning up their tires at a faster rate, allowing the Modena, NSX, and Vette to pull back.
I think you have it backwards.... The 2wd cars would fall back in a longer race since they need to pit more often with a track like that...

awd cars tend to be kinder to their tires than RWD cars.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts