Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Banned
1,731 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Finally ran one. Mods on the C6-stock with temp tag. Mods for me-tons though I have a stock shortblock. I did have street radials on with the stock "sawblades". He was a stick. We raced from a stop once-he got me in first bad-caught him in second and let out for traffic. Out of the hole I blew the tires off but I think he did too but it was hard to say(thought C6s had traction control??) Once on 795(highway) we took off at about 55 MPH or so when we cleared traffic(though I got a jump on him). Got him by about 3-2 cars to 120MPH(I was running 18-17psi not the usual 20-22 where I can hit 123-125MPH traps with out a cat). I also had my stock cat back on for stupid sniffer test. In an all out race I think he would have took me past 160MPH if my car could do it(which I am not sure it could). Cool guy and we gave each other thumbs up. I don't know much about C6s but I would say its faster than the neighbors 94 ZR1 with Borla Catback and ram air(12.76 at 113MPH as best) through the tag though I think the ZR1 would put up a fight at super high speeds.

I have yet to run a Z06 with this car though I have raced others with the Mustang...
Thanks for reading.

·
Banned
1,731 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
512RWHP at 22PSI. 7MGTE.

·
Republican
8,421 Posts
I like how stock your supra looks......but you belt out 512 hp!. I cant wait to run a c6...

·
Registered
2,576 Posts
He must have been freaking out. A 20 year old 200 HP Toyota beating my new Vette??!!! :freak: He probably took it back to the dealer for a checkup.

·
non supra owner
1,775 Posts
you guys think my 400whp is300 would stand a chance against a C6? :dunno:

C6 are still beasts tho..amazing handling from what I hear.

good kill!

·
Banned
1,731 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks for the kind words.
What do these C6s run in the real world?

·
Registered
2,576 Posts
Mike 92LX said:
Thanks for the kind words.
What do these C6s run in the real world?
The mags are getting around 12.8 to 13.0s in the 1/4 from what I have seen. The typical yahoo on a typical track could easily be well into the 13s. Then again a track whore that beats on the car could probably get low 12s.

·
Banned
1,731 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Thanks guys. I bet mid 12s in one would be easy.
Mustang specks
331 R FRPP blocked DSS recipicating assmembly.,AFR ported 185 heads,TFS stage 2 cam,S trim Vortech with renegade pulleys(used to be ,S trim),full Bassini exhaust blah blah.
Old pics of assembly(have to up load more)
http://www.mk3.us/mike/stang/buildup.asp

·
Banned
1,731 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Thanks.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts