Supra Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, I was wondering if there exists a caliper relocation kit for the Supra TT front brakes? Something along the lines of the inch up rotor kits for some cars that would allow a larger diameter rotor and still retain the stock calipers?

I have a custom project where this would come in handy! (not a Supra)

Thanks for any info!

·
Registered
1,136 Posts
i dont believe there are any kits that utilize the factory calipers. Most brakes upgrades involved new calipers and rotors.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
darn. I hoped there would be an inch up rotor kit or something, not that the stock Supra rotors are small :)

·
Registered
1,784 Posts
twinturbozs said:
i dont believe there are any kits that utilize the factory calipers. Most brakes upgrades involved new calipers and rotors.

This actually suprises me...i wondered this also...i know for a fact that the stock TT brakes are insanely good for factory, so it always made me wonder why there arent any kits like this for larger rotors since the stock calipers are already good..
i know they make these kits for alot of other cars...just not ours...

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
are there any 2-piece rotors out there besides the Project Mu ones? Or anyone who has made a custom hat?

·
Registered
1,136 Posts
That would be nice, to have a 14' rotor with a bracket to extend the caliper. But i guess for the money an actual BBK is better off.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts