Supra Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 135 Posts

·
ORLANDO FL DRAMA TOWN
1,029 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Sherbazz is ready ,willing and able to race ur (ford gt tt ) for $$$$$$$..... :sadance:

Remember u calling out all the single turbo cars now we have something for u to play ......

Is time to step up...... Pm me so we can go over the details....

Sherbazz adrenaline is in skyhigh levels :sadance:

From Orlandos Donking
:fro:

G

·
RYANT said:
Sherbazz is ready ,willing and able to race ur (ford gt tt ) for $$$$$$$..... :sadance:

Remember u calling out all the single turbo cars now we have something for u to play ......

Is time to step up...... Pm me so we can go over the details....

Sherbazz adrenaline is in skyhigh levels :sadance:

From Orlandos Donking
:fro:
:wtflol: Now we will see if he will step up. :1poke:

Now, WOLVERINE are you ready to race SHERBAZ or should we count with excuses,

Excuse # 1 Meteor fell from space so you are unable to run.
Excuse # 2 Your car's alternator burned and is back ordered for 1 year.
Excuse # 3 You have to go to a mission impossible and cant because of work :rolleyes:
Excuse#4 You are not ready

:rolleyes: Step up, you wanted to race Sherbaz. Don't be a pussy and don't :hide: anymore

·
Registered
4,951 Posts
Sorry to Hijack this thread Ryan but did Sherbaz race that Viper TT. I was following the other thread in the multi section. but it got locked . LoL

·
ELITECUSTOMBODY
6,552 Posts
I'm sure Leo will chime in ,if he don't by tommorow I will call him, this would be a very interesting race

·
Registered
618 Posts
Northstar said:
Sorry to Hijack this thread Ryan but did Sherbaz race that Viper TT. I was following the other thread in the multi section. but it got locked . LoL
Viper pussied out again and he is no where to be found.. I was ready the day it was suppose to go down etc .. I have called him, called his boys but viper is no where to be seen.. It was all the bullshit talk.. I SHOWED UP , HE DIDN'T..

On the other hand.. I raced a 200z tubbed out with powerglide, small block chevy with gang of nos for $$$ last night b.c I couldn't find any races.. Car belonged to Tirso who was the driver of Ride revolution celica . He is a good friend and a bad ass racer.. He is the only one who stepped up and I have major respect for him.. Well, we raced and I won.. Had a good night and now I am looking forward to running the TT Gt for some $$$$ if he is down..

Sherbaz

·
Banned
460 Posts
i will relay the message to Joe...hese not a member on this board..but i talk to him daily...Shebaz..what setup are you running on your car??? Im willing to bet Joe will be down to come to Otown this weekend for some fun...hese already too anxious for the supra meet...PM me so we can set somthign up!!!

·
WE BRUNG IT HARD!!!
533 Posts
sherbaz do you want me to crank up the viper owner im ready, willing and able. :rofl:

·
Registered
979 Posts
what car and what set up are you running sherbaz?....sounds liek quite a monster....details on the tirso race?....

·
I'm back!
6,712 Posts
Singled said:
:wtflol: Now we will see if he will step up. :1poke:

Now, WOLVERINE are you ready to race SHERBAZ or should we count with excuses,

Excuse # 1 Meteor fell from space so you are unable to run.
Excuse # 2 Your car's alternator burned and is back ordered for 1 year.
Excuse # 3 You have to go to a mission impossible and cant because of work :rolleyes:
Excuse#4 You are not ready

:rolleyes: Step up, you wanted to race Sherbaz. Don't be a pussy and don't :hide: anymore

Everyone in this thread listen carefully. I have warned everyone here about name calling and such, and Singled is going to be the first example set here. He'll be taking some time off from the forums. I haven't seen one productive post from him since he joined.

Don't follow in his footsteps.

·
Medium Ballin'
3,021 Posts
braddman said:
Everyone in this thread listen carefully. I have warned everyone here about name calling and such, and Singled is going to be the first example set here. He'll be taking some time off from the forums. I haven't seen one productive post from him since he joined.

Don't follow in his footsteps.
:hail:

·
Registered
618 Posts
SC300TURBO said:
oh boy..one of those.....ok..
well what car is it and what motor..or is that asking too much?
Lol.. It is a Mkiv , titan motor etc..The normal shit what everyone else has..:)

Btw the race is set with Joe.. I will post the video after.. Can't really disclose any more info.. Sorry.. Just sit back for the video.. Should be fun..

Sherbaz

·
Registered
1,708 Posts
is it the 3.2 poorboy :bigthumb:

·
Premium Member
6,637 Posts
Sherbaz said:
Viper pussied out again and he is no where to be found.. I was ready the day it was suppose to go down etc .. I have called him, called his boys but viper is no where to be seen.. It was all the bullshit talk.. I SHOWED UP , HE DIDN'T..

On the other hand.. I raced a 200z tubbed out with powerglide, small block chevy with gang of nos for $$$ last night b.c I couldn't find any races.. Car belonged to Tirso who was the driver of Ride revolution celica . He is a good friend and a bad ass racer.. He is the only one who stepped up and I have major respect for him.. Well, we raced and I won.. Had a good night and now I am looking forward to running the TT Gt for some $$$$ if he is down..

Sherbaz

damn, any spec on the car you raced? any video? i'll host it if you send it to me.
this will be a very interesting meet!

1 - 20 of 135 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.