Supra Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys so i blew 4 head gaskets but my recent one i defend it,as i was going 120kms i threw it it 3 and got 130 plus 5 mins later dame pistons or valves went as i heard metal rock in engine car overheated and the over flow bootle blew up released cap by it self and radiator was steaming at cap and instead of green fluid it was brown and i recently changed it,due to this problem was it caused by me as i m in lotta shit any car i drive fks up but 4 headgaskest its a supra thing,but whats redline for if toyota can do then its ok once in while as for grannys so dont come back complain toyotas gareentee any comments would be helpful?

·
Cones owned me.
261 Posts
BTZ said:
:wtf:

yes motors blow hg's. so figure out why the jz series motors dont get bhg's as much, hint metal hg.
I have never even owned a MKIII and I know this...

·
Eclectic
1,139 Posts
I don't mean to question the quality of your work, but WTF!!!!

Pull it and get your block, head and timing covers inspected man. You've probobly warped the shit out of them. A new water pump might be an idea too.

·
HKS T51R
2,732 Posts
i kinda had a hard time understanding/reading your post, ill account that to anger, but damn 4 headgaskets?? did you get the head and block machined? all i can think of is your head or block is really warped and the headgasket just cant take it.

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
ok guys 4 headgaskets on 3 different motors,but this time it was funny as heard loose metal in engine somewhere maybe a rod or valve,pulled over checked it,knowing engine was screwed i then drove it,whats a liitle more then car overheated and was done,but i had a passenger who said that beacuse i went from 5th to 3rd gear at 120kms i screwed the engine is this true was not at redline yet,and then since the whatever was screwed and then drive it the headgasket then blew i guess

1 - 6 of 6 Posts