Supra Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We are soon to be opening www.GramLights.com and would like to get as many pics of any type of Gram Lights possible on or off of your car. We have many of our own as well so not every picture will make it on the site, but if you are willing to donate pictures, please e-mail them to [email protected] Thanks!

Best regards,

Mike @ NorthEast Auto Design

·
Not compensating at all
185 Posts
The sad thing is I have them on one of my Type-R's, does that count? Gold rims on a PY Type-R actually look pretty good *who knew*?

·
Registered
350 Posts
Yea 57F pro's, I have been looking for good pics of these wheels on a MK4 for while but nothing so far. I know there is one forum member who has a set, but not installed with killer deeeeep dish rears.

Boosting2day

·
SupraForums Manufacturer
3,333 Posts
Boosting2day said:
Yea 57F pro's, I have been looking for good pics of these wheels on a MK4 for while but nothing so far. I know there is one forum member who has a set, but not installed with killer deeeeep dish rears.

Boosting2day
those are not made for a stock bodied mkiv.... if they were I would have bought them buy now:)

·
Bad Texan Boy
4,266 Posts
18x10 with 38 offset

·
TRNSFST
890 Posts
the link in my sig has a pic of my rear 57F pro. It's 18x11 with +21 offset. I'm using do-luck rear flares to fit them. 4" lip

Also, a note to people who want them, you also have to get a +37 offset front with 18x10, because the 18x10 +47 offset comes with a medium disk. Medium disks don't clear the calipers, only high disk do...

billy

1 - 12 of 12 Posts