Supra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 81 Posts

·
Formerly Nosechunks
1,071 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
im really trying to find some long islanders to meet up with. it seems there no place for the mk3 supra, theres the rx7's and the 300zx's but never any supras. if ur on the island post up and we will find a place to meet, such as DPA or BALD HILL or something along those lines.

·
Broke Supra Addicted Fool
767 Posts
Hey wassup man, I saw you at dpa when you were on the move a few times last night. And than when I saw ya parked at dunkins I was heading towards home as the GF was tired and had work today.

btw you should buy my old car for parts ;)

·
Formerly Nosechunks
1,071 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
lol yea i saw u i was like fuck i wish i had his number, i still havnt gotten a good look at ur new car. if i had the money i would buy ur old car lol all i got money for is parts though lol

we need more long island mk3's to represent.

·
SUPRAS FOR LIFE
4,186 Posts
hey man...we meet up on fri and sat nites at the dpa all the time.....provided the weather is nice.....dunkin donuts by the southern state pkwy!!

·
Registered
314 Posts
does anyone go to bald hill? or somthing i was told that was a good place

·
Formerly Nosechunks
1,071 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
im looking for all supras to meet up, but mk3s are always rare to see, i kno about the meet at dunkin donuts but im trying to get more people involved. we also need to get more ppl at bald hill too.

jdmuscle, i saw u up there one night, i was the person u asked if i had an upgraded turbo cause it sounded loud. ur cars red right? i see the sig but i remember seeing jdmuscle on a red car i think?

·
wastegate hose is pulled
4,586 Posts
Everybody is welcome to come down to DD Fridays and Saturdays. Mk3, Mk4, we even have a mk2 guy that hangs out sometimes. Come down and say hi, whatever generation Supra you have.

Nosechunks, the jdmusclemoblie is baltic green, lol. I'd have my mk3 on the road again if I wasn't so preoccupied with finishing everyone elses Supras. I'm usually in the 2500 Silverado with the BD preformance sticker on the back window. I may have to turbo that if I don't get my Supra back in action soon...

I thought I saw you with a new car Serzy, looks nice.

·
Broke Supra Addicted Fool
767 Posts
Yeah chevy I gots me a new car ;)

I try to make it to bald hill whenever I can its one hell of a gathering.

·
Formerly Nosechunks
1,071 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 · (Edited)
nycressida said:
most people in li are rich so they have mk4s.
umm?? pretty sure thats only the hamptons. were actually broke because taxes are so fucking outrageous. especially with average income of around 40-60k a year, idk u must have bypassed all of the island but the hamptons.

ok, tuesdays is bald hill, its on 83 north ocean ave. if u can find the big giant monument (a big pointy thing painted with the americal flag) its prety much right next to it. it starts around 5 i herd but i usually dont get there till around 630-7 and there alot of ppl there.

from expressway, take exit 63 north, witch is county road 83 north ocean avenau. go down past i think its 4 lights, after the fourth light ull be driving up a big hill with 3 lanes, if u go to the right lane ull see a turnoff that says brookhaven ampatheater, turn there, ull turn around on a small road and your bound to see other cars coming in just follow them, its 5 dollars to get in just make sure u get on the line to drive into the show.

if ur going south on 83 then u will go up the hill to just before u get to the top and theres a pretty sharp turnoff so dont try to fly around it , teres a big sign for the brookhaven ampatheater there aswell. u turn left at the road it brings u too and ur there.

and fridays and saturdays its deer park aveanu at the dunkin donuts near the southern state parkway, idk what time it starts to get good around tere ive only been there twice. but both times it was liek 12 or so.

from the expressway, go to exit 51 and turn left going south, ur now on deer park avenau, ull have to go a ways past the sears parking lot, when u see the mcdonalds and tacobell right next to eachother(i think its a tacobell, theres an applebees thatsin the same parking lot at the mcdonalds, thats the mcdonalds im talking about) ur close, ull have to make a "U" turn at the bennagins to get on the correct side of the road to turn into the parking lot. and u can get tere from the southern state but idk anything about that.

so tuesdays if the weathers nice go to bald hill carshow, and on fridays and saturdays head up to DPA.

So come out and represent the supra community!!!! :bigthumb:

·
AEM SP63
1,464 Posts
I would love to meet you guys there but I don't know when you guy are there. I can't do it this weekend, got a wedding to go to. Next weekend for sure.

1 - 20 of 81 Posts