Supra Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys i just bought my first supra! i absolutely love my car but i am having some problems. when i got the car it had not been ran in 2 years. the car is running and seems fine but i am having some idle problems as well as it doesnt seem to have the power it should have. the other reason why i started this thread is because i never see anyone locally that has an MK III. I'm looking for some supra people that have some knowledge about there cars and would like to hang out, work on, and discuss our cars. i need to figure out how to make my fat car a skinny little girl. so im calling out to anyone who is within about 30 to 40 min of the Tri-Cities. i live in the Johnson city and Bristol region. if there is anyone out there that is near feel free to email me @ [email protected]. can also call me if you would just pm me or add me on aim @ noobstur.

Thanks a bunch guys have a great one

AJ

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks man i have seen several of ur posts like when that guy was a dick about u putting headers on a stock turbo....i say go for it! thanks for the reply im new to the forum and im just trying to dig up some supra buddies cause im clueless on cars im trying to get my start in them right now. im 20 and i saw the supra and i saw mad opportunities. thnx buddy

·
NA all day
270 Posts
I too am just south of nashville...i woud love to help you out...but im a little far haha. I bought my second supra in johnsboro (SP) BIG mistake...haha (this is my 3rd supra and im 17 ((oh and never wrecked any of them BTW)) so yeah good luck)

·
Wingless by choice.
640 Posts
Lol, I'm about 40-50 miles southwest of Johnson city, though my sister lives in JC, so I'm up that way some. I have owned and worked on "a few" Supras :p

·
Overlooked
4,677 Posts
I'm in north Nashville (seems to be a few of us here). As soon as the house issue clears up I may be able to make a trip.

I thought that was south west TN lol. It's about 160 miles from Nashville for those in the area. 40 to 81 to 26.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts