Supra Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
:)
2,125 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im looking at a GS400 1998 in WPB and cant really check it out from Cali. If anyone has some spare time and could do me the favor of checking out the car I would appreciate it! Of course ill throw you some kinda of cash =) PM Please. Thanks!

·
Registered
226 Posts
My brother works at stuart toyota in the service dept. If the seller is willing to take it there I could ask him to have one of the techs look at it.

·
Registered
1,100 Posts
Whats up Chris, when I grow up I want to be just like you !LOL! Hey can I get that turbo off you so you can move up like you know you want to and create the new 80roll club you were destined to lead ?

·
Supraless By Choice
1,430 Posts
Hey Dave,
Do you change your underwear as often as you do your cars? :p LOL
Dan

S

·
0 Posts
pass1914 said:
Whats up Chris, when I grow up I want to be just like you !LOL! Hey can I get that turbo off you so you can move up like you know you want to and create the new 80roll club you were destined to lead ?
Come to think of it...I am wanting to upgrade to that t88h....this gt40r spools too damn fast...;p Tell ya what jon, as soon as I get a fresh motor in, im trying this turbo out...if I dont like the output then its all yours man. I have the fuel system for whatever turbo I could ever want to run but the 40r is a medium sized turbo....

·
Registered
1,100 Posts
Lenny, I checked the car and seems to be a very solid car, give me a call for details , check your PM's for my number !

1 - 15 of 15 Posts