Supra Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Stock Boost FTL
378 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Calling New Hampsire Supra (or other car) Owners

Calling New Hampshire Supra Owners... A few of us are having a get together April 1st at New England Dragway... Want to get together a NH Supra owners group... Hit me up on AIM(slow88MKII) or PM me to let me know...

·
475RWHP 449TQ and climing
5,905 Posts
You better have both cars this way it will be a fun meet. We do it this wy here in NY and we have lots of fun. Ususually the MKIV guys adont get mad if whupped up on by a few MIII's.lol Make it happen and we will see you at Etown.

·
CT12 Destroyer
2,993 Posts
All car's are welcomed. It was gunna just be a supra meet but hell. If you wanna race, Bring anything, Just look for me (white on black 1JZ)

MK3, MK4, 300Zx, Rx7 Bring what you have.. Should be a good night of racing

Street night starts at 5 PM, on friday april 1st. Test and Tune is saturday april 2nd. I will attending both.

So Any questions contact me by PM or AIM HybridSupraJZ

·
Stock Boost FTL
378 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
Yeah... My bad for being MKIII Specific... Like SupraJunky said all cars are welcome... hopefully we can have ourselves a mini "car show" of sorts... Hope to see you all there...
And as for this...
notlownf said:
And what about non New Hampshire supras?
I very much hope to see non new hampshire supras or what have you, there on the 1st...
And as SJ said... Just look for him White on Black 1jz or a busted ass Black on Black/Tan 7M

·
Registered
1,098 Posts
I'll definately try to make it and I'll bring an RX7TT an S2000 and maybe a couple STI'S with me(unless they pussy out). My baseball draft is Saturday so Friday is the only day I can go.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts