Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Guess who's back...
506 Posts
i guess this counts as a sleeper?? Don't have any finished pics yet, just in progress. All said and done should lay down over 400.

http://s727.photobucket.com/albums/ww279/supralvr88/

there's pics along the way, starting from when I made it back to the states. Most of the goodies are there. Not pictured are JE pistons, Eagle Rods, Clevite Bearings. I believe that's all that's not in the pics. Forged bottom end, 60-1 upgrade, Walbro 255, RC 550's, BIC DDP & motor mounts (on the way), HKS 1.4 MHG with ARP's everywhere, and of course the timers, cotrollers and gauges needed. Don't look like much, but that's what I call a sleeper.

·
Registered
83 Posts
I don't think any Supra is a sleeper...isn't it well known that most of them are fast?

·
Registered
80 Posts
^^ i agree....with the name supra...people wont be sleeping on it...my mk3 has the worst paint job in the world..and i already get enough attention as is with the name..."supra".

·
Just some newb.
1,327 Posts
I think my sumped fuel tank kinda takes away from being a sleeper. Just a little bit. And the nice paint and decent wheels. Add the tint and the front mount and its no longer a sleeper damnit.

·
Registered
487 Posts
For me sleeper car need to be bad ass car that look stock. Need to run in 10 in 1\4 quarter. If you can't break 13 then you car is another ricer car with shitty lazy ass paint job.

·
Registered
158 Posts
i wouldnt know what that was either....

looks like frankenstien.

1 - 20 of 57 Posts