Supra Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
what is the most aggessive cam that can be used without freeking out the computer?

·
Back in Long Island =)
1,449 Posts
They are no cams made by anyone for the nonturbo 2jzge engine you would have to get a custom set made which is cWhcih is sort of a problem so you have no baseline on the exact duration/lift or anything you need to perf.. and no you cant you TT supra cams there totally different for whats needed for a all motor car.
Theres only realy the average basic boltons for the car trust me I know. I have searched evrywhere and Am in the process of learning japanese So I can look in Japan some more And buy some parts. But Anways do cam gears,avc,intake exhuast,light weight pulleys but do not get /buy a underdrive or any aftermarket crankshaft pulley. They will cause your engine costly problems. And another thing maybe a good electric fan. You will be takin about 15ish lbs of rotating mass of the car which will make it rev faster and make more hp by reducing rotating mass. and thats about it thats you can buy There are a few companies coming out with headers for our cars soon. The only other option after that is single turbo But thats A whole new Ball game :)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts