Supra Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
2JZ NA-T
5,413 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Trade WANTED!

Trade wanted
Hey you guys, i was just wondering if htere was any body out there that would like to trade their supra for a camaro, any supra goes , no prefrences , any offer will be looked into, here are the specs on the camaro http://www.sounddomain.com/member_p...?page_id=424052

this guys just wants something different, got bored with his f-body, car puts down up in the 500hp range, low limes, with over 30k invested, so if anyone is interested just post it here, shoot me a pm, or send me an email at [email protected]

I AM NOT THE OWNER OF THE CAR, JUST A SCOUT LOOKING FOR A SUPRA TO HELP AN OLD BUDY OF MINE OUT

·
BPU is so 1997
5,349 Posts
You're the idiot. Obviously I am talking to you since you are the only other participant in this thread.

·
Banned
1,570 Posts
Hua said:
You're the idiot. Obviously I am talking to you since you are the only other participant in this thread.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
NFA Pimp
2,735 Posts
Are you trying to sell it for Cody? I know that car very well since it is my cam (custom one only) and other parts in the car. Let's just say that thing has a very very flat torque curve. It just flat out pulls for the power it makes.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts