Supra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
MKIII Bodykit Connoisseur
929 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
wow, i just found this and think it looks clean as hell, dude just registered on cardomain today so i'm not sure if any of you have seen it yet or if he posted up on any of these forums, but those who haven't seen it, i think it looks pretty damn cool for something that was meant for a different car altogether..... at least a decent alternative to some of the lips out there:

and before you critique... just forget that it's meant for a camaro... get over it and critique on how it looks... i personally think it looks very clean and mean...

this is the cardomain site with a few more pics and info if anyone is interested: http://www.cardomain.com/id/driftman23

·
MKIII Bodykit Connoisseur
929 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
agreed it's lacking on the sides/rear... but i'm sure that'll be taken care of in due time :).... it's always fun to run into an off-the-wall idea that works...

·
Republican
8,421 Posts
Yep... crappy! Doesnt look like it belongs...

·
Not ur jizz, not ur bizz
6,571 Posts
the supra looks like it has a Fu Manchu

i cant decide if i like it or not, yet.

·
Registered
237 Posts
I think maybe he should of put it on upside down take a look at an picture it like that because the countors of the top would look like its sloped to throw the wind comin at the car as you would drive

1 - 20 of 43 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.