Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
MKIII Bodykit Connoisseur
914 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
wow, i just found this and think it looks clean as hell, dude just registered on cardomain today so i'm not sure if any of you have seen it yet or if he posted up on any of these forums, but those who haven't seen it, i think it looks pretty damn cool for something that was meant for a different car altogether..... at least a decent alternative to some of the lips out there:

and before you critique... just forget that it's meant for a camaro... get over it and critique on how it looks... i personally think it looks very clean and mean...

this is the cardomain site with a few more pics and info if anyone is interested: http://www.cardomain.com/id/driftman23

·
Registered
358 Posts
looks decent, he needs some bomex sides to balance it out though.

·
MKIII Bodykit Connoisseur
914 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
agreed it's lacking on the sides/rear... but i'm sure that'll be taken care of in due time :).... it's always fun to run into an off-the-wall idea that works...

·
Registered
358 Posts
Ya I am suprised the fitment is so good, what year maro is that from? From an iroc or something?

·
Professional White Man
2,674 Posts
eh, the crease in the middle doesnt really flow with anything on the front of the car. But besides that, the sides look good, and it definitly needs sideskirts.

·
No One Ever Listens To Me
5,467 Posts
:nono:

that looks terrible IMO....doesnt flow right and it looks like its warped... i say negatory.

·
Registered
358 Posts
ya the middle part was part of the front grill on the iroc's like such

·
Republican
8,421 Posts
Yep... crappy! Doesnt look like it belongs...

·
Not ur jizz, not ur bizz
6,571 Posts
the supra looks like it has a Fu Manchu

i cant decide if i like it or not, yet.

·
Offical MkIII Pushman
1,797 Posts
i hate it :/ good job installing it but just looks like ass imo

·
Registered
237 Posts
I think maybe he should of put it on upside down take a look at an picture it like that because the countors of the top would look like its sloped to throw the wind comin at the car as you would drive

·
Registered
247 Posts
eh it looks ok. kinda makes you wonder though, what else might look good on a supra that wasnt originally designed to be on one.

·
Registered
689 Posts
yah nice idea, but i dont think it looks good, it lacks detail and the point in the front doesnt match the flat front of a supra.

·
Registered
119 Posts
Im not sure... First thing I noticed was that pointed crease in the front which isnt flush... Nice idea but i dont think id put it on my supe.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts