Supra Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Banned
1,533 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
GM is loosing crazy sales to the new ford mustang, so they are bringing back the Camero in retro style, like the mustang.
news it that they are rushing this to market as fast as they could, should be debutting at the 2006 Detroit auto show, then going on sale shortly afterwards...

I think it looks better then the stang, more voluptuous body :bigthumb:

·
Zoom-Zoom
617 Posts
that was just a design from a couple of years ago by some kid. It was posted on hot-rod magazines website a while ago. Serious triple or quadruple repost.

·
Banned
1,533 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
MKA390 said:
I heard it was canceled.
Progarms is back on, because GM is worried about sales, the GTO isn't doing too well since it looks like a newer grand am, they even added a vented hood for the year cause sales were lagging to bad

·
Banned
1,533 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
kazesupra said:
that was just a design from a couple of years ago by some kid. It was posted on hot-rod magazines website a while ago. Serious triple or quadruple repost.
repost?
the ok for the go ahead to rush it to cpmpletion only came out on 4/14/2005

·
shotaro kaneda
2,048 Posts
1. your pics are old.
2. everyone knows the camaro was going to make a comeback, this isn't news.
3. GM has been rumored they'll bring the camaro back since they killed it, this isn't news. no substantial link, no care.
4. it wouldn't surprise me if the new camaro is based on the GTO - i.e., it will be ugly and overweight.

·
Banned
1,533 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
kaneda said:
1. your pics are old.
2. everyone knows the camaro was going to make a comeback, this isn't news.
3. GM has been rumored they'll bring the camaro back since they killed it, this isn't news. no substantial link, no care.
4. it wouldn't surprise me if the new camaro is based on the GTO - i.e., it will be ugly and overweight.
you cared enough to post to complain

all u people do is whine :ghey:

·
I have auto ADD.
4,568 Posts
1. Where did you get your info.
2. Those pics have been around 3+ years and is not a design by GM.
3. CamAro.
4. If it is coming back based on the Holden Monaro platform, I am flying to Detroit to kill Bob Lutz.

·
Registered
2,291 Posts
Seriously dude...give it up. You're wrong, that's a really crappy not-really-heard-of source, just stop.

Example of why they suck as a source: They're just now talking about the new M6, which I read an article about in magazines like 2 or 3 months ago. All this does is prove how slow they are at news...

·
Banned
1,533 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Tatanko said:
Seriously dude...give it up. You're wrong, that's a really crappy not-really-heard-of source, just stop.

Example of why they suck as a source: They're just now talking about the new M6, which I read an article about in magazines like 2 or 3 months ago. All this does is prove how slow they are at news...

hey, just sharing auto news to disscus with the gtoup, man.
if the info is out of date , just say it's out of sate, no need to attack me
I'm not defending the information, I'm just defending myself when people have to start cursing n shit,
man there's so many teenagers on here.

·
Registered
2,291 Posts
No one personally attacked you :dunno: In fact, it's the other way around...you personally attacked others.

Am I a teenager? Yes. What's your point? IMO I'm still being more mature than you are.

kaneda said:
we're still waiting for evidence of this "ok for the go ahead to rush it to cpmpletion only came out on 4/14/2005".
Yeah...when I see that, I'll believe the story. I think if it was true it would be all over the internet and someone else would have posted it from a much more reliable source.

·
Banned
1,533 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I already said "peace"
so why don't you drop it instead of beating it to death?

what do you want a freaking medal now?? :fruit: :nuts: :jerkit: :ghey:

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.