Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK i have a set of stock cams for sale, and stock throttle body for sale. Best offer + shipping takes them. Stock throttle body needs the piece that holds the throttle cable. that was removed.

I also have a custom made race intake manifold which has been milled, ported and polished, finished up by sound performance with the IAC flange and throttle body flange for 100mm throttle bodies. Believe it fits holly and wilsons and possibly others with the same mounts. This has been powdercoated, not sure the exact color it was supposed to be gun metal but its slightly different. Asking 600 dollars, Includes customer throttle cable.

Also have a used greddy 3 row with custom end tanks. The core has some bend areas from hitting bumps as well as where the mounts are, core holds pressure fine and has no leaks, i just upgraded to a 4 row for my gt42r im setting up. no piping included asking 400 neg.

All prices do not include shipping costs. Pictures posted below. Email me @ [email protected] or IM me there.. I am on instant messenger all day @ work. Or PM me here. IM's will be answered quickly.

Thank You
Mark

·
Alpine Hardtopper
1,097 Posts
I'm interested in the throttle body for a pet project (TRAC removal). No idea what they typically go for though. Let me know what price range you're looking for.

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
for anyone who tried contacting me on parts.. sorry my pm's were full.. cams no payment was received so..

Still for sale.

Stock cams and the custom intake manifold.

Intake manifold trying to get 500 for... thats about as much as a loss i feel like taking.

Mark

·
Alpine Hardtopper
1,097 Posts
Mark....

What's the status on shipping the TB out. It's been a long time since it was supposed to be sent and it's not here yet.

·
Alpine Hardtopper
1,097 Posts
Anyone heard from Mark lately? Did people get their parts that were purchased? I've sent a few PM's and emails, but haven't gotten any response since May 24th whe he said it would be in the mail tomorrow with tracking numbers. Just curious if anyone else had had problems, or knew him at all.

·
Alpine Hardtopper
1,097 Posts
Still no response from Mark. I filed a Paypal claim earlier this week and haven't heard anything. Just a heads up for those considering buying from this guy. So far it's *not* worked out well for me!

·
Alpine Hardtopper
1,097 Posts
Update on the situation - Mark wrote Paypal and said the part must have been lost and said he'd give a refund. However, after a week the refund never did clear. I got totally ripped off on this deal. It wasn't much $$, but it *could* have been. Paypal was no help at all...decided the claim in my favor, but then said there was no way to refund the money since Mark had already run off with it.

Would be nice to add this guy to the "don't buy from" list.

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
I know mark. Let me find out what the deal is. I am sure it's just a misundertsanding.

·
Alpine Hardtopper
1,097 Posts
That would be fantastic if you could talk to him. I've tried PM's, and email at the two adresses I've got for him. But still no responses even weeks later. I understand if he can't find the part, but if nothing else, at least refunding the money seems reasonable. Thanks spooldup!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts