Supra Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Banned
338 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well i just bought a trust/greddy exhaust but it is for a TT. when i got it, didnt specify if it was for a N/A or tt , so i thought it was the same for both cars i know it will bolt up but is there any draw backs from installing it

thanks

·
The Stars At Night
1,460 Posts
If it's made for the TT, which essentially all Supra exhausts are...it might have a larger diameter piping. You might lose a little power down low, but you will gain a little up top instead.

·
Banned
291 Posts
< Boost Logic 4" exhaust on my 95 N/A, yes you lose power down low but gain on top end. doesnt bother me much because im going NA-T very soon.

·
TE44 NA-T
1,026 Posts
How's the clearance with the 4 inch? I'm TE44 NA-T, thinking about getting a bigger exhaust.

·
Banned
291 Posts
adversary said:
How's the clearance with the 4 inch? I'm TE44 NA-T, thinking about getting a bigger exhaust.
my car is at stock height right now so i have absolutly no ground clearance issues at all..not even with speedbumps. my tein's are on the way now, im sure it will be a whole different story of ground clearance issues once those are installed

·
Registered
571 Posts
I'm not going to tell you to search because I FULLY REALIZE that the SEARCH function DOESN'T WORK right now............ :rolleyes:

·
Flame Thrower
961 Posts
Ive got the HKS Super Dragger which is a 4" exhaust and my car is lowered and I may have hit it on something ONCE in the year that Ive had it. Ive actually had my bumper drag terribly over a high speed bump and my exhaust never touched! So I just suggest that when you install it, use all the exhaust hangers and make sure that it is tucked away nicely and you shouldnt have any issues! Good Luck

1 - 11 of 11 Posts