Supra Forums banner
21 - 38 of 38 Posts

· GA Rocks!
1,294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
another bug i noticed is even when you unsubscribe from a thread you create, you are automatically resubscribed to that. i've also noticed getting auto subscribed to threads i reply to.

What's up with that?

Overall thanks for all the hard work guys. Just some annoying bugs.
Thanks,
Sid

· Very Senior Member
10,533 Posts
playb0i said:
i'd like to have sigs show automatically i still have to hit the button down below to show sigs although its listed checked in my options
I disagree.
We should have to elect to show the sig. Too many folks NEVER never unclicked it when it was default, and wasted a lot of screen space.
We don't need to see sigs every post!

· Premium Member
3,307 Posts
playb0i said:
i'd like to have sigs show automatically i still have to hit the button down below to show sigs although its listed checked in my options
That was disable for a reason and we are not going to bring that back sorry.

· (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
5,165 Posts
yeah some of us unfortunate people (such as myself) are still stuck with 800x600 and some people (COUGHplayboiCOUGH) have pretty large sig pics, Some are WAY larger than his, and it's kind of ridiculous I have to scroll waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay the hell over to see just one or two sentences.

I remember seeing something about a sig limit, but why is it not enforced at all?

· basupra's worst nightmare
1,349 Posts
Sound Performance said:
Can you delete only the cookies for supraforums?? I really do not want to have to log into 25 other forums!

Larry,
Locate the folder your cookies(usually the same as temporary internet files) are stored and look for the supraforums cookie and just delete it.

G

·
onelove said:
Another request . Lower the minimum post time between posts. Right now I come on and will reply to a few threads and have to wait to post the second one (120 second delay, would be nice if this was 45-60 seconds ) between posts.
Yessir, agreed. I'm gonna post it anyway, it just wastes time having to wait for my time to clear.

· Asian Sensation
2,460 Posts
Tanya said:
yeah some of us unfortunate people (such as myself) are still stuck with 800x600 and some people (COUGHplayboiCOUGH) have pretty large sig pics, Some are WAY larger than his, and it's kind of ridiculous I have to scroll waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay the hell over to see just one or two sentences.

I remember seeing something about a sig limit, but why is it not enforced at all?
guess not everyone can run dual 1680x1050 resolution

;)

21 - 38 of 38 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.