Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Mid-life Realization!
2,530 Posts
I know I haven't seen it in the Madison area to date. Kinda sounds too good to be true though. Where in Wisconsin is it suppose to be located?

Brad

·
Registered
628 Posts
did you email the guy yet? I would ask him $24K or $29k which is it? one of my supervisors at work lives in sheboygan and its about an hour from me. find out more info on it. I could prolly go look at it for ya.

·
Premium Member
7,804 Posts
I have not seen that car before but it looks intriguing.........

however I seem to remember a car for sale a little while ago that looked just like that.......hmmmmmmmm i'll try and find it

·
supra soon to come
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
thanks guys, yea i e-mailed him but havent got a reply back yet. But I will keep you guys updated. thanks for the help

·
Over 10 years on SF....
7,892 Posts
Never seen it, but, I don't live near it I suppose :p

·
teh DJ
413 Posts
I think the guys name is Adrian Maroom....I inquired about the vehicle a while ago.....and this is the reply I got....

"The car is located at CarsDirect warehouse in Denver, Colorado. I don't have much time to sell my vehicle that's why it's brokeraged by CarsDirect, IF YOU'RE INTERESTED PURCHASING THIS CAR, all I need is your full name and adress so that can I inform CarsDirect about this deal. If you need more questions you can ask CarsDirect after you'll be contacted by them.
Good Luck!"
Adrian

·
teh DJ
413 Posts
well then...it has to be a Chicago car....it is a 630 code...along with IL plates..

·
Space for sale
983 Posts
i emailed the guy a long time ago telling him i have CASH in hand and ready and that i am a local guy who is 5 minutes away so i can pick it up myself...

he never responded

1 - 20 of 20 Posts