Supra Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I wired up my deck today. It's a panasonic (forget the model # at the moment). As far as I can tell I wired each wire to the correct location, going from the directions in the manual and a wiring diagram for 87 and older supras. I metered the + wire and I have 12 volts.... So shall I assume the deck is bad? I checked the radio fuse and the mini fuse within the deck itself. I'm lost... Help please

·
Registered
274 Posts
the unit will not power up at all? you should have two power wires. a constent and a ignition. the ignition will only power up when the key is in the on position. other than that, make sure the ground is good.

·
Supra-NA-T...Girls -Twin
2,165 Posts
What exactly is the problem? No power? no display? no sound? If it no power...twist the red and yellow together on the deck harness...run those to 12v constant and black to ground....if it powers on, its your wiring, if it doesnt power on, its the deck

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I'll try that

Thanks Ming, ill try that right now. The problem is it wont power up at all. I tried switching the red and yellows.... still nothing, Ill try putting them togther now, thanks

Kris

1 - 4 of 4 Posts