Supra Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i may buy 10in wide rims and was wondering if I would have to roll the fenders or some stupid Sh*t to fit 315s on the back.
CAN I fit 315s on 10 in wheels?

Thanks

Cory

W

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
315's will fit. 10" rims are a little narrow for a comfortable 315 fit if you're concerned about handling. The offset of your rims is most important, though - if you have the wrong offset, it won't fit. Measure carefully before you buy rims.

-Pete

·
Registered
482 Posts
Corey either steve Jarvis or Andi is the right person to ask this q's regarding the tires. However there's no way u can put 315 on the rear without modifying the front inner frame rail and the outer fender wall! Andi is running that size but then again he's running,i think,11" wide wheel and had to do both mods.
Regards. Yasir

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thats cool. What size tires could I fit without doing any type of modification to my car? What is the correct offset I need?
Thanks .Cory

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
295s is the widest you can go without rolling or cutting the fenders. However a body shop only charged me $50 to cut the inside of my fenders to fit 315s, worth it IMO.

·
Registered
482 Posts
I have 295/30/18 on a 18x10.5 wheel with 57mm offset and i don't have any rubbing at all. I think for 295 u should b alright with an offaet ranging from 54mm-57mm.
Regards. yasir

1 - 8 of 8 Posts