Supra Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
I'm back!
6,712 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Need to throw my drag radials on, anyone know if I can use my stock wheels with the Volk lugs?

·
Registered
32 Posts
I don't know about this. The lugs for the stock wheels are not acorn style, well as far as an MKIV TT goes.

·
OG
754 Posts
the stock wheels use a pretty thick shank type lug like most drag racing wheels. The volk lugs wont seat properly since the angle will be totally off. Without the proper lugs, you run the risk of sheering off your wheel studs, especially at your power level.

if you need to borrow some stock lugs just let me know. I still have mine from my green car.

If I finish up early on wednesday, i'll try to meet you at the track. im curious what my BPU car runs.

·
I'm back!
6,712 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Team Toyota said:
the stock wheels use a pretty thick shank type lug like most drag racing wheels. The volk lugs wont seat properly since the angle will be totally off. Without the proper lugs, you run the risk of sheering off your wheel studs, especially at your power level.

if you need to borrow some stock lugs just let me know. I still have mine from my green car.

If I finish up early on wednesday, i'll try to meet you at the track. im curious what my BPU car runs.
Thanks man. I'll probably order some tomorrow from Toyota Santa Monica. I work right next to it. They get everything in next day usually.

·
Registered
133 Posts
Would the black Volk lug nuts work with my CCW's ?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts