Supra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 101 Posts

·
Chris Dickens
3,027 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking at a car that has burgundy interior and I understand that it's most hated, but some people here have it, and I am guessing that some have made it look decent. So rather than source, remove, and reinstall gray or even blue interior, I wanna see what some people have done to make burgundy look decent. So... post em up!

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
It's about time you pick up another mk3!! Burg. will look good as long as it is clean. So are you going to keep this next one?? You went MIA for awhile but glad you are back.

·
JZA80 > JZA70
1,831 Posts
replace it grey jag, i recently got my burgandy seats rewraped, black, u remember how bad my seats were back in aug! so now i got burgandy interior with black seats dont' really looke that bad tho

·
Registered
413 Posts
If I didn't suck with names so badly I'd refer you to a few members with very nicely done burgandy interior. One guy has burgandy leather and he molded rear speakers into the back seat sides with black accent. I know that he was redoing alot of the suspension components and was doing "mantenience before modification" but I can't remember his name.

·
Chris Dickens
3,027 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
lilazni3uoy said:
replace it grey jag, i recently got my burgandy seats rewraped, black, u remember how bad my seats were back in aug! so now i got burgandy interior with black seats dont' really looke that bad tho
404 Pics Not Found

·
I'll nevAr go single!
994 Posts
Best pic I got of my old '88 right before selling it.

·
i'm slo
255 Posts
I have the burg. interior...no pics though
I haven't done anything special to mine, but so long as its clean, it looks fine. I wouldn't let that be the determining factor in buying a supra.

·
JZA80 > JZA70
1,831 Posts

i'll deal with the trims later probably vinyl paint the trims on the pass seat, taking my time to get the grey interior to swap out

·
1.5JZ Turbo Supra
3,378 Posts
^^ holy hell those black seats look sexy!

I have a burgandy interior! Its great but the seats are a POS! I just got myself an 88T with grey interior that i will be swaping my motor too soon, i can always sell ya my dash when it comes time to due so. Its in great shape no dings, rips, or anything :)

·
Banned
5,941 Posts
If done right I think it can look good. Probably just the way the color fades that makes it seem less desirable.

·
Akai Suisei - 赤い彗星
10,376 Posts
Caplax40 said:
I think these pictures show the obvious: no, burgundy interiors will never look good.
cue eff tee

·
Registered
311 Posts
lilazni3uoy said:
Side question... how much did it cost to get your seats rewrapped? I'm looking at doing this not too long from now.

1 - 20 of 101 Posts