Supra Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Nottin' like boost...
1,378 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Most of you probably heard of my car accident by now, its time to start looking forward, like if i should buy the car back, so i need an estimate on some of the stuff i will have for sale, from just looking at it

tt motor with less then 40k miles on it, and cam exhaust cam gear

midwest high stall

stock tranny with 120k miles on it, actually just had the pump on it replaced like a few days before the accident, shifted fine

two used tranny coolers

stock tt brakes

stainless brake lines

blitz nur spec exhaust

rmm downpipe

rear end

98 tail lights

rear bumper

passanger door and window

passanger side interior pieces

rear bumper

alternator

ac compressor

wheels (fixable)

a bunch of little parts, nothing on the driver side door or quarter panel or the part of the engine bay buy the driver door

etc, just trying to get a rough estimate if the car is worth buying back

·
Nottin' like boost...
1,378 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
btw please no pms about parting certain parts out, i have to clear things with insurance and make sure its worth it to me, if you know some little stuff that i may have overlooked just post it in here

·
Wheel Whore
2,313 Posts
99YellowStang said:
btw please no pms about parting certain parts out, i have to clear things with insurance and make sure its worth it to me, if you know some little stuff that i may have overlooked just post it in here
My personal rough estimate added up to about $8,000.00 not including your wheels. Considering a used seller's price for what I would pay if these parts were available in the forsale section:

TT motor-Long block $3,000-$3500
Stall- $500.00
Tranny-$400.00
Tranny coolers -$100-200.00
Stock tt brakes with all calipers,rotors ect $1,000.00
SS lines $80.00
Blitz exhaust $450.00
rmm downpipe $175.00
Rear pumpkin $500.00
98 tails $80-125.00
rear bumper- $100-200.00
passenger side door and window-$500.00
interior panels 100 ea
alternator-50
ac complressor-50

I am sorry about your situation but on a brighter note if you can salvage your ecu, wiring harness, and a few odds and ends you have the ingredients for an awesome NA-TT conversion.

·
11,219 Posts
99YellowStang said:

stock tt brakes
$850 or 900 with SS lines

stainless brake lines
$50

blitz nur spec exhaust
$450

rmm downpipe
$200

98 tail lights
$150

rear bumper
$100-150

passanger door and window
b/o

passanger side interior pieces
b/o

alternator
$125

ac compressor
b/o

wheels (fixable)
b/o

Oh yea, let me know about the part I asked you about. You can either sell it to me straight out, or trade for mine + cash.

·
Nottin' like boost...
1,378 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i just see they are not crushed or cracked, i would think a motor going like 5000 rotations per minute has more force then getting shoved at 70 mph, but thats just me, i have no clue about this stuff, thats why i am not sure if i am going to part the car out yet

·
Registered
706 Posts
I'll give you 120 for the tail lights right now? i know you're up in gville but i'm up there quite often! sorry to hear about the car :(

happy to hear you made it out okay though! i just saw the pics and it could've been ALOT worse man! go buy a lotto ticket ;)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts