Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
does any one know someone who can lenghten my 1jz wiring harness for me?.......also could u give me a time frame of how long it might take,and how much would it cost?..(thats if u charge)..but free for fellow 1jzer would be really nice...its the only things thats holding up my swap...*sighz*....plz help me

·
Registered
929 Posts
are you going to the the meet on may 14th NA_Mkiii's place? i'm planning on going with my 1jz. i could probably help you out a bit and let you see how i did mine. lengthening wasn't bad at all, its just real time consuming. its those body harnesses that gives you the headaches. just let me know.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i'm not gonna make it to the meet.i gotta work..i would lengthen it my self but with work and school i dont have any time at all...i'm looking for someone to do the whole works..i.e everything that needs to get done to the harness..or even better.. come and do the swap for me..i just wanna get it running b 4 the summer is over.

·
Republican
8,421 Posts
Good luck finading ANYONE to lengthin it for free.

·
1JZ BLING
2,604 Posts
Ill do it, $300.

·
Registered
929 Posts
I'll do the whole wiring for you for $300. I could probably come pick it up when i come to the meet and drop it off whenever i'm done with it. if i had my own garage, i'd offer to do the whole swap for a reasonable price but i unfortunately dont. and driving back and forth is too much of a hassle for me... unless the price is right.

·
1JZ BLING
2,604 Posts
$299!!!!!!!!

·
1JZ BLING
2,604 Posts
hell no, nothing under $300.

I do warrenty my work.

·
Madd Tyte JDM yo ®
7,014 Posts
ill do it for 600.. better than stock and also the field's-style body harness adaptors ;)

·
Republican
8,421 Posts
ill do it for 1,500 Cool?

·
Madd Tyte JDM yo ®
7,014 Posts
are you kidding? thats just ridiculous... now if you had said 1200, id be like OKAY!l

·
Republican
8,421 Posts
Dont low ball me :lol:

·
Registered
3,727 Posts
beer & pizza.....? lol sorry

·
1JZ BLING
2,604 Posts
$600 for a adapter harness... ew. No offese, but the last thing i want to see in my engine bay is a bunch of ugly connectors. If you did it for 200 i can see how you'd get a lot of business. you have any pics of the harness installed on a car??

Note: has nothing to do with quality of your work.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts