Supra Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
WI-FI FTW, GTFO fuse box!
8,108 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In the Fredericksburg, Va. area there is a truck I want to buy. The problem is I am in Az!
I want to know if someone trustworthy can look at it for me and give me a solid idea on wether or not it is a truck I should buy. It is a Chevy, SS. Very rare and hard to find. I will offer an incentive$$ for this. :)

The zipcode is 22408 and the area code is 540.
Please let me know ASAP, since this is the only one in the country that meets my standards.
*Please post here, since my PM box is always full*

THANK YOU!

·
Mid Atlantic MEGA MEET
530 Posts
I am more than willing to check it our for you because I live in Stafford which is only 15 min away from Fredericksburg. Give me a call at (703) 501-6444 so that we can work out the details.

-Ryan

·
Addicted to Boost
315 Posts
I might be willing to check it out for ya. I live in northern VA. PM me if Ryan or anyone else closer cant.

-Dean

·
8,108 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ok, guys, I am having trouble getting the owner on the phone, but stay tuned. I will let you know the minute I hear something! Is "Radley Chevrolet" an honest shop there in Fredericksberg?
-jt

·
Registered
802 Posts
how much are they asking for it? ryan23 got a great deal on his brand new just a couple weeks ago..i'd drop him a line...good luck on the truck

·
8,108 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Umm, he bought the same truck I want, brand new w/ a 454 in it? :scratch:

·
8,108 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
No, man. This one is older and it has the 454 BB in it.

·
8,108 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Ok, I spoke with the seller and it seems to be the truck I am going to buy. I have planned a pre-buy inspection for it at Radley Chevrolet on Mon. or Tues. of this week.

***What is a good time for you to look at it for me? LMK please.
Thank you!
-jt

·
Moderator, Live life to the fulllest
1,764 Posts
Radley is a good dealership. We have done some business with them before. If you need any additional help just give me shout. I live ten minutes from Radley. 540 538 2091

oh and if you have any questions about the Silverado SS then just ask......my dad has one and loves it!

·
Mid Atlantic MEGA MEET
530 Posts
JT,

I would say just talk with 97Tdawg since he is a lot closer to the dealership and has dealt with them before. He also has access to know what exactly to look for on that particular vehicle. Good luck with everything.

-Ryan

·
8,108 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thank you all for the consideration! I will post here if I need anymore help. :)

**97Tdawg...pm sent

·
8,108 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
The truck just left Radley. Now it is at Pro-Trucks to be looked at. LMK. :)

·
8,108 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
^
I should have said, it is there to be looked at if anyone wants to for me. That is what I meant. LMK plz.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts