Supra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

· Premium Member
6,420 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Any time the retard limit is below or equal to the ignition cut it is antilag. Those settings are antilag. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vpb7oIPrmCQ Antilag is when the ignition is cut so the fuel isn't burnt in the cylinders but instead explodes in the manifold making the turbine spin faster.
I know the difference between two step and antilag, I just dont know how to set up the antilag.

But I would need to see the other settings as well.. Like what fixed timing is used, what rpm settings etc..

I'm also confused about the three different rpm settings, "alt on above rpm", 2step ignition cut" and "2step retard rew"

· Hardtopper
14,959 Posts
Here you go:

Check "alt ignition fixed"
alt spark fixed -8
alt spark trim 0
alt fuel trim 5
alt off over rpm 6700
alt on above rpm 6000
alt off below tps 88
alt on above tps 90
alt overboost 30
alt on above load -10
alt function output disable
alt function input switch #7 off

then go into your options menu > full list, "switch 7 analog in" should be set to vehicle speed, set everything else for switch 7 to zero. Also, set your 2 step retard rev to 10000 since you arent using the 2 step retard anymore.

If you set everything up like that your antilag function will work properly and it will turn off as soon as soon as the car starts moving. Change the alt spark fixed number to change how much boost you make. Less timing = more boost.

-Darin

· Premium Member
6,420 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
What about the switch #7 Darin wrotes? That must be some old version of AEM that didnt have the Alt_OK_below_VSS option? I can just use that and put the speed there where I want it to shut off?

· Premium Member
6,420 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
i cant fill anything in.. it turns to zero every time..?!?
I have the same "feature".

For instance if I put -10 to the fixed timing and press enter it goes to zero. But if I close the window and re-open it, it has the -10 there. So try to close the antilag window in between to see if it helps.

I currently have no speed signal to AEM. Can I use the clutch switch to enable or disable the antilag? What switch or setting is it?

· Premium Member
6,420 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
For some reason Darins settings did work with me. Also I lost my whole rev limiter.

Went back to the settings I had on AEM and ran the 2step wizard and level 3. Worked like a charm. Now I just need to get my damn speed sensor working or wire the clutch switch.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.