Supra Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Glad to be back
2,179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can someone tell me our ground wire locations? I have only found one from the firewall to the block. thanks!

(oh yea i did search)

·
King of the NA-T's
4,044 Posts
I remember seeing one under the car near the clutch slave cylinder, and I think there is one under the front edge of the intake manifold (sorta behind the PS reservoir). Thats all I can remember off the top of my head.

DaveH

·
I put up BS Flags
1,023 Posts
Yeah there is the one on the firewall and from what I remember two on the intake manifold. Be sure you find both of them coming off of there they are kind of underneath the manifold. Also I thought I remembered one on the block on the exhaust side but the more I think about it I dont know why there would be a ground there. And again this is all off the top of my head too.

·
Registered
1,192 Posts

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
Mazx6 said:
well that link looks good but its hard to make out anything
It gives places to look though. Two under the intake plenum; you'll see them with square-looking flat washers attached to the grounding wires. 10mm bolts. One near the fuse box (attached to the chassis?). And one in front of the air filter box.

You can also use the one that grounds the head to the chassis. It's located next to the rear hoist point and is connected to the firewall directly above the head. Can't miss it.

-scott

1 - 6 of 6 Posts