Supra Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I'm a 300zx member but someone posted this video of a supra and couldn't help but notice the interesting sound of the BOV's. No I'm not gonna run out and buy them for sound, I already have the HKS SSQV.
Anyways, I've never heard TIAL's and thought those are it, then 2nd thought was the HKS Racing bov's (since I've never heard those) OR HKS SSQV w/ the purple insert.
Thanks for those that can help, I greatly appreciate it.

http://www.scandalousvideo.com/videos/marco.wmv

btw, it's about 2:00 min into it. :D

·
Super Moderator!!ON PATROL ALL OVER!!
10,459 Posts
its not a tial im 90% sure sinc ei have a tial and it (well for me in my car)sound way more agressive..
might be a hks racing bov hard to tell.

P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the reply. I kinda thought the same thing about the HKS racing since no one that I know has them. Since I haven't heard either the HKS racing or Tial, I wasn't sure.
I don't know this marco person or else I'd e-mail him directly.
Thanks again.

·
BIG DICK BANDIT
322 Posts
75% SURE ITS NOT HKS RACING, JUST FIND OUT WHO OWNS THE CAR AND ASK THEM

P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the feedback. Once again, this was posted by another member on TT.net and and no one knew there either. I believe the person that found the video clip was just searching on the internet and ran into this.
btw, I know the gold insert on HKS is higher pitched, the purple is lower than stock pitch, and we've even had a member completely remove the stock silver insert and still doesn't sound like this.
Thanks

·
Registered
353 Posts
PiotrC70 said:
Thanks for the feedback. Once again, this was posted by another member on TT.net and and no one knew there either. I believe the person that found the video clip was just searching on the internet and ran into this.
btw, I know the gold insert on HKS is higher pitched, the purple is lower than stock pitch, and we've even had a member completely remove the stock silver insert and still doesn't sound like this.
Thanks
The infamous Marko D. is the owner of that 9 second Supra. He goes on this forum by the name White Supra. I believe he's running an HKS Racing Type II BOV.

-m

P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thank you VERY much, your help is greatly appreciated.
Once I heard it, it was killing me to not know what kind it was :D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts