Supra Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
I'm ill, not sick
379 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone tried this or have any info regarding, I would appreciate it. Don't know if the splines are the same or if the airbag will connect and work.

Thanks

S

·
0 Posts
ocd said:
Has anyone tried this or have any info regarding, I would appreciate it. Don't know if the splines are the same or if the airbag will connect and work.

Thanks
It would look cool wouldn't it??? Thought about that myself...

·
0 Posts
Didn't the 98 model supra come with the 3spoke steering wheel similar to the celica's. Dang I missed it by one year.

J

·
0 Posts
I'd love to know if this is possible because they sure do look sweet. I miss my old 3 spoke from my old Audi.

C

·
0 Posts
I remember an older thread about switching them and someone said it couldn't be done. There are TRD 3-spoke wheels, aren't there? I think the TRD wheels with airbags are next to impossible to come by.

here's a pic of a '98 steering wheel:

here's a TRD 3-spoke wheel on John Minert's '97 Supra:

J

·
0 Posts
Anyone have any pix of the TRD wheel that is Gray/silver on the side instead of Blue ?

D

·
0 Posts
Hey if anyone can get that blue one for me, I will take it! I've been trying to get this thing for months now with no luck.

·
I'm ill, not sick
379 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
If anyone can direct me where to get a three spoke steering from a new celica gt-s for a good price, I will attempt the conversion.

Thanks! :D

·
Registered
1,038 Posts
ocd, try ebay or thepartstrader.com ... I bet you can find one.. lots of people with celica's probably get aftermarket steering wheels I would think.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts