Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
regretfully supraless
1,331 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Possibly even MKIII's? When I had the 240, there were at least 10 other 240's...just seein if any MKIII's would make a show on Friday and/or Saturday! ;)

·
evil will always triumph
2,225 Posts
nope:( cause none of us mk iii guys run :( LOL

N

·
0 Posts
Im always there since i live like 5 minutes so if you see a baltic mk4 just come over and say hi, I actually have love for all supra models but i should be out tonight..again...

·
King of 14" wheels
125 Posts
Too many idiots out there, thus too many cops. Unfortunately, it is a nice area to hang out - lots of restruants, coffee shops, etc - so that is where most people go.

·
Turbo Member
673 Posts
sxymk3 I saw you at sidelines on Friday night. You were parked next to a red MKIII with the targa off.

NAboostNA I don't think you were around. My buddy and I took a few laps and we didn't see you anywhere. Its hard to hide that BB MK4 from me. We were in his IS. When I get my car done I will bring it back out to that side of town.

·
0 Posts
Yea if it wasnt for so many jackasses in Gaylyans parking lot, it would actaully be kinda fun to go up there.

·
regretfully supraless
1,331 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yeah we been gettin run off A LOT lately...but we're goin to start goin to the Hobbytown parking lot, cops don't come there. If any of yall see me some say hi, and I'll do the same if I see you! :)

·
Resident Hippy
252 Posts
and which store do i go to. now i can get teh 240 to pass emisions i will make a showing. i was going to go to dick's sporting goods. now it looks like hobbytown ang hh gregg is on the list.

·
Has a slow car
1,321 Posts
Lethal z said:
and which store do i go to. now i can get teh 240 to pass emisions i will make a showing. i was going to go to dick's sporting goods. now it looks like hobbytown ang hh gregg is on the list.

Hobby town is a good one to go to, pretty secluded!
H&H Gregg is very well lit!
Go to either one and if you see some cars you want to check out or some one to holla at, then stop in either one!:D

TicaLis300.... where is barrett???

Ummm, right where I75 and 575 join together, north ATL... exit1!

·
Registered
204 Posts
get some supras out there, i've been needing some fresh cars to beat down :D. i think they're all scared after i ran that 12.40 @ 42mph.

also, barrett is exit 269 directly off I-75.

·
Registered
1,911 Posts
12.4 @42mph???
What did you do- teleport down to the last 100 feet, and then roll over the line in 1st??

PS- I think that the Barrett Commons 24 might be a good place to meet. It's just past HH Gregs, it's extremely well lit, and HUGE. It's also right near the Marietta Pizza Company- a nice place for cheap calzones.
:cool:

F

·
0 Posts
I'm thinking that's an eighth mile seeing as mustangs won't generally run the whole quarter.

Clean white daily driver in Dekalb.

·
Has a slow car
1,321 Posts
93 gt said:
get some supras out there, i've been needing some fresh cars to beat down :D. i think they're all scared after i ran that 12.40 @ 42mph.

also, barrett is exit 269 directly off I-75.
Well hopefully mine will be back on Barrett with in this week........:rolleyes: Year!!

·
Registered
204 Posts
fire said:
I'm thinking that's an eighth mile seeing as mustangs won't generally run the whole quarter.

Clean white daily driver in Dekalb.
that was 1/4 mile. almost every mustang i know will run both the 1/8th and the 1/4.

1 - 20 of 46 Posts