Supra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
teh, you could buy that and swap everything into yoiur car and save a shit load of money. cressidas are so ugly(sorry thermaractor)

·
Destroyer of Turbos
4,461 Posts
damn....cool swap...still odd

·
Registered
269 Posts
That car is fucking awesome. Mod it to like 400rwhp, it would be much cooler than a sexy mkiii of less power, simply because of it's sleeperness. It would also be the coolest drift car I can imagine.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
thiers a guy over here in az that has a 1jz in his cressida with a chasser front end!! it is sick as fuck and hes not done with it yeat but he is a few weeks from being done and im sure ill see him at the next meet :D

·
Premium Member
4,409 Posts
pfft who cares about sleeper, half the reason i own my supra is cuz i think it looks sexy...

Ang

·
Registered
948 Posts
thats a sleeper? can someone say 7mgte 76 celica :)

·
helps you jump higher
945 Posts
SuprAng said:
pfft who cares about sleeper, half the reason i own my supra is cuz i think it looks sexy...

Ang

:agreed:

I never got the apeal of a sleeper, you could get an old geo metro and drop the AWD (for use with FWD) Sr20 into it and mod it and run pretty good times and murder on the freeway, but when you pull the car into the garage it's still a geo metro, I'd rather have a good looking car that ran a 13.0 than a ugly ass metro that ran a 12.9.

·
Registered
1,720 Posts
The Cressies are about the weight of an MKIV. I would love that car....

Also, AZMKiii, would you rather have a Geo Metro with a Ferrari engine (F50), well able to handle the power, or a Ferrari Maranello with the 3 cylinder Metro engine and the weight of an MKIII?

·
Powdered Toast Man
370 Posts
IMO, It's all about the look on the 5.0's face when you beat the crap out of it with a POS looking Geo Metro. That feeling is priceless!!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
That would be fun to drive a few times but I would rather have a supra. When someone sticks a 1jz in an echo though..

1 - 20 of 23 Posts