Supra Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,172 Posts
go to there website. WW doesnt make the front lip anymore, and MVP has made the exact lip. 315.00 shipped to your door I believe.

·
Fineline Performance
787 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I just spoke with a rep from WW ( distributer Street beat) and they sd that they still make it! In fact it was 267.50 OTD? Oh ok well thanks anyways. I didnt think that there cost that much! I remember paying 170 bucks for my JIP LIP for my G35 and it was polyurathan. Thank you.

·
Premium Member
10,086 Posts
The new WW is owned by VIS. They moved manufacturing to the VIS plant, not really a compliment. Plus they charge $80 to ship their lip. So my lip is cheaper and made better than anything VIS makes.

Plus I have my lips in stock, ready to ship today.
Plus you can support a SF sponsor and Supra community supporter by buying from us.

In the end its your choice but I see no reason to buy the lip from anyone but us.

Regards,

Dusty

·
Fineline Performance
787 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
V8 Killer said:
The new WW is owned by VIS. They moved manufacturing to the VIS plant, not really a compliment. Plus they charge $80 to ship their lip. So my lip is cheaper and made better than anything VIS makes.

Plus I have my lips in stock, ready to ship today.
Plus you can support a SF sponsor and Supra community supporter by buying from us.

In the end its your choice but I see no reason to buy the lip from anyone but us.

Regards,

Dusty

Good point Dusty I bought a few items from you guys anyways... So yeah I think I will place my order next week after I pick my car up! Thanks for the info.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts