Supra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
2,401 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

car belongs to a member here 2jzjdm...

i want the exact setup.. gold with polish lip..not to sure the sizes and tires on the wheel but i love how they look on a red supra. thanks dusty!!

bought my lip from you guys! you guys are great to deal with!!

·
Premium Member
10,086 Posts
Only if we do 10 sets. That is the only way to get the LE37T in a special color unfortunately.

Thanks for your business and compliment, sorry but no one will be able to help you with this one...

Regards,

Dusty

·
Espresso Connoisseur
1,636 Posts
Any fatty hook ups on the standard 18" LE37T in gunmetal w/ the polished lip?
I'm looking for 8.5 (+40) and 9.5 (+35).

If so, please PM me w/ ur price and how long it'd take to get some of these.
Thank you!

·
Premium Member
10,086 Posts
TunaRollZ said:
Any fatty hook ups on the standard 18" LE37T in gunmetal w/ the polished lip?
I'm looking for 8.5 (+40) and 9.5 (+35).

If so, please PM me w/ ur price and how long it'd take to get some of these.
Thank you!

Volk gives everyone different discount structures on their wheels.

I get the biggest discount on Gram Lights.

I get the second biggest discount on GT and SF wheels.

I get the worst discount on TE37 / LE37T / CE28N.

So even a homie hookup price is still expensive on LE's...

Regards,

Dusty

·
Espresso Connoisseur
1,636 Posts
Dohhhh :(

Any difference from your site's price? Then again shipping to Cali would probably destroy the difference anyway huh? :(

Any idea who gets the best LE37T prices? ;)

·
Premium Member
10,086 Posts
TunaRollZ said:
Dohhhh :(

Any difference from your site's price? Then again shipping to Cali would probably destroy the difference anyway huh? :(

Any idea who gets the best LE37T prices? ;)

Shipping is a flat $100 to any of the 48 states.
No tax of course.

I get the best LE37T price, period. Only 4 dealers in the USA (including MVP) get the deal I get. But its still a higher price than GT, SF, and Gram Lights. They are a more expensive wheel to make due to the technology.

Regards,

Dusty

·
Espresso Connoisseur
1,636 Posts
Gotcha. I'll have to order some of those from you one of these days then. I was hoping to find a killer deal, but it sounds like that's @ MVP anyway.
Thanks Dusty.

PS - Do you think that the +35 rear 9.5" wheel would give me a bit of concavity? I don't like the flat look of the +40 (9.5") ones I see on the net/this site/your store's site...

tbkonwso - I didn't mean to jack your thread lol...sorry

·
Premium Member
10,086 Posts
+35 is mildly concave, but that's it.

Most Volk sellers aren't even authorized dealers. I received pictures yesterday from Phillip at Volk USA (Mackin Industries) of fake Volk TE37's and CE28N's. Scary stuff...

Regards,

Dusty

·
Espresso Connoisseur
1,636 Posts
damn fakes huh...
more reason to shop @ MVP!!

Thanks again Dusty. We'll be in touch.

·
Registered
1,094 Posts
tbkonwso said:
god if only we can get a group of 10 people, im sold already.
I am in for one set of LE37T with gold. Size 19's with EXACT offset as the red Supra pictured in the first post. The owner of that car posts on the board fairly often, so it would be very easy to find the specs. on offset and width etc.
Kip

·
Registered
2,401 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
WrenchWhore said:
I am in for one set of LE37T with gold. Size 19's with EXACT offset as the red Supra pictured in the first post. The owner of that car posts on the board fairly often, so it would be very easy to find the specs. on offset and width etc.
Kip

the wheel on that supra is 19?? well im sold so we have two.. i thoughti remember there was couple other people looking to get the same wheel also. the owner of 2jzjdm said those wheels are discountinued. duno if its true or not

·
Premium Member
10,086 Posts
Dave Capone said:
But what if you order them through Top Secret?

I am "THE" Top Secret USA dealer for Supras. All Top Secret Supra business funnels through MVP directly or indirectly.

I can tell you that Top Secret had those made in Japan by Volk, with whom they have a very close relationship. The Top Secret catalog does not list the wheels for sale because they are not technically available. However, again, if we buy 10 sets then we can buy them from Top Secret USA who will buy them from Top Secret Japan who will buy them from Volk. In other words they simply cost a lot more. It would be much better to just buy them directly from Volk - if we can get 10 identical sets pre-ordered.

Regards,

Dusty

·
Premium Member
10,086 Posts
The TE37 and GT-C are available from Top Secret / MVP.

The LE37T is not. The ONLY difference between the TE37 and the LE37T is the LE37T has a polished lip.

Regards,

Dusty

1 - 20 of 46 Posts