Supra Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

I have a converted LHD car and the driver side panel has a trim that is different than the US spec ones. The piece I circle is 1 piece instead of 2 in the JDM door. The switch panel is completely broken and doesn't hold the switch anymore so I am trying to get the US driver side switch trim. Can anyone tell me how I order this part or find one? There are alot of the door switch which I orderd but I can't find the Trim that holds it in place. Help is much appreciated.
rtdoorsupra.jpg

·
From the land down under
3,844 Posts
Hi there, I am 99% sure I saw one on ebay the other day, but Im sure that you should still be able to order one from Elmhurst Toyota who are a forum sponsor on here.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hi there, I am 99% sure I saw one on ebay the other day, but Im sure that you should still be able to order one from Elmhurst Toyota who are a forum sponsor on here.
I called Elhurst and looked all over. The part is not sold separately. It doesn't even have a part number. Are there any junk yards with supra door panels?

·
From the land down under
3,844 Posts
Apologies from me, my friend.

I misread your first post and didnt see the image as I was using my phone, and presumed you were after the panel that surrounds the switches.

The likelihood of finding any door cards in a wrecking yard will be slim, but not impossible.

Do you have a photo of your broken part? Is it possible to repair it yourself with filler, then repaint it?

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Apologies from me, my friend.

I misread your first post and didnt see the image as I was using my phone, and presumed you were after the panel that surrounds the switches.

The likelihood of finding any door cards in a wrecking yard will be slim, but not impossible.

Do you have a photo of your broken part? Is it possible to repair it yourself with filler, then repaint it?
Not sure about how to rebuild this piece. but the back side is all torn up from previous owner he tried to epoxy the switch on and it broke off.

·
Smith & Wesson Member
561 Posts
I have a spare one - I will look for it

1 - 10 of 10 Posts