Supra Forums banner

can you guys tell me where these lead to?

698 views 8 replies 4 participants last post by  Forcedtorque 
#1 ·
diagram and pics provided. for some reason, i can't figure out where these go to. pictures of the actual connections or diagrams continuing the problems would be greatly appreciated. thanks guys.

#2 ·
I have a motor sitting out in my carport, and I found where it goes. I couldn't get a picture cause it's sitting about 8 inches from a wall.

That hose comes off the bottom of the TB, and snakes it's way to a small pipe just above your rear knock sensor. It makes no sense to me, but that line comes off your return water pipe (I think that's what it's called). So is our TB water cooled?????????

#5 ·
throttle body to water pipe above rear knock sensor (and technically correctly speaking lol, it's water warmed hehe)

isc to water pipe which screws into intake manifold just above front knock sensor

and to vacuum hardpipes which are bolted to bottom of manifold you should have one pointing towards the block :)

#8 ·
suprra_girl said:
throttle body to water pipe above rear knock sensor (and technically correctly speaking lol, it's water warmed hehe)

isc to water pipe which screws into intake manifold just above front knock sensor

and to vacuum hardpipes which are bolted to bottom of manifold you should have one pointing towards the block :)

Correct you are...i'ts for water to heat up the isc.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.