Supra Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have just imported in to the UK from japan a 1991 2.5 tt with a sports roof and a full digital dash it is automatic the chassis no is jza70-0011246 the engine no says 2jz the model e-jza70 can enyone tell me what engine i have and what would be a good start to upgrade i want to try and get up to 470 bhp the car is totaly stock with the exeption of 18" manaray vr5 :)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
the 2jz are the MKIV engines. 3 ltr twin turbo. the MKIII engines in japan were 1jz, they're 2.5 ltr twin turbo. if it's turly a 2jz-gte then it appears that somebody did an engine swap. in either case 470hp is totally doable. with the 2jz i think it would be easier but i really dont know much about those engines. could you take some pictures of the engines bay?

anyone else feel free to chime in.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i will take some photos tomorrow and pofully we will get to the bottom of this i have a pic of the outside on my phone but i am new to this and dont know how to add pics can you let me know how to/while i wait for you reply i will take some

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
go to www.imageshack.com

you can host them for free and they will give you something like forum links. just copy and paste it into the forum. i might not be back on till later today. but if you need to PM me.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts