Supra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Weapon of Mass Affection
3,778 Posts
I can say SHIT. I can use shit as a noun, verb, adverb, proper noun, pretty much anything-even your mother-ok maybe not. For example; This car is a piece of shit, you've got to be shitting me. I cannot believe this shit, it's like someone took a piece of shit and covered it in more shit to conceal the fact that it is a giant mound of shit. Holy Shit. /end rant

·
Registered
215 Posts
TrueSlideXL said:
I can say SHIT. I can use shit as a noun, verb, adverb, proper noun, pretty much anything-even your mother-ok maybe not. For example; This car is a piece of shit, you've got to be shitting me. I cannot believe this shit, it's like someone took a piece of shit and covered it in more shit to conceal the fact that it is a giant mound of shit. Holy Shit. /end rant

id take this shit over a supra anyday :)

·
Banned
1,566 Posts
RSXTypeS79 said:
In the front, and Pagani Zonda in the back.
I was just going to type that very same thing.

i wouldnt mind havin one of these in the garage!!

·
42mpg @ 16k RPM
221 Posts
Everyone's seen the Veyron taking off in that video, which IMO was ridiculous. I can't imagine 1.67 seconds. Christ. It's gotta feel like the Mr. Freeze at Six Flags or something.

·
Banned
264 Posts
Nor can I. It would have to run a serious AWD setup or drag radials for that.

Isn't that the Banks Power TT small block in the engine picture?

·
Registered
875 Posts
Russia1 said:
Barabus can... btw, have some extra pants handy.

http://www.barabus.info/index.asp

there is no way it can do 0-60mph in 2 seconds unless it was on a preped race track with warmed up drag radials.

60miles/hr = 26.8224 metres/sec

so in 2 seconds it would require it to be accelerating at 13.4 metres/sec _IF_ it were able to apply acceleration perfectly smoothly for 2 seconds.

if it were 4wd it would require a coefficient of friction of 13.4/9.8 = 1.36 ie it would need to have more grip at the wheels than the weight of the car!

(someone with a bit of physics background check my calculations :1poke: )

·
Banned
2,655 Posts
cant outrun ugly

·
Wobbiest: Three Laws Safe
6,137 Posts
its more like almost 700,000 and i bet that thing is a mechanical nightmare. You odnt have a mass production car thats 1000hp from a small firm that will be even close to reliable. IF you ever can do some runs I bet the car needs to be fixed after each one. You probably get 2 days of driving a year. Eff that.

·
!black
4,622 Posts
Meanwhile, at Braubus headquarters...

*ring ring* *ring ring*

Hello? Vector! Nice to hear from ya! Man it's been a long time....

·
pirates like cookies
702 Posts
1 - 20 of 26 Posts