Votes: 2 7.7%
  • Who gives a crap?

Votes: 2 7.7%
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Wingless by choice.
640 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just wanted to see how many of you can tell a difference between these two pics, I've had people tell me yes, and people tell me no, What do you think?

What would you reccomend for cleaning an engine, mine got fairly dirty during the JDM GE swap. JW, Thanks guys.

·
boost freak
10,042 Posts
wow. nice and clean....

the best way to clean the engine bay is lots of time and pledge. after you're all done be SURE to install the undercover as it keeps crap out of the engine bay.

·
Wingless by choice.
640 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
What undercover are you speaking of Mr. Jonez?

·
Registered
219 Posts
that big black plastic piece that goes under ur car, a type of guard, its the same material as ur wheel wells

·
Can't touch this!
1,404 Posts
Mine never had one!

My last supra never had one either!

Wish I had one!

Guess I'll have to buy a used one off a parts car!

Later

Jason

·
SP-61GT powered
289 Posts
2PHAT4U said:
Mine never had one!

My last supra never had one either!

Wish I had one!

Guess I'll have to buy a used one off a parts car!

Later

Jason
I dunno Jason - that extra weight is going to slow you down even more :rolleyes: ;)

·
RIP 86.5 N/A, Hello 90T
2,293 Posts
yeah the only thing i noticed is the plastic peices are clean and not covered in dirt..

·
Registered
150 Posts
It looks VERY clean now Supran. Did you just paint over it or did you just wash it and whatnot? either way looks awesome. Keep up the good work.

·
Wingless by choice.
640 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
mkiii24, I didn't have another radiator mount lol, so I had to mess with a few peices of sheet metal to get it to stay, its a temp thing, you know. I cleaned the whole engine bay with brake cleaner/pledge/armror all. I think it makes a big difference. Thanks guys.

·
Akai Suisei - 赤い彗星
10,377 Posts
its obvious the second is cleaner just because of looking at the fan. What dou you guys reccomend to cleaning the engine bay really good without taking the engine out.

·
Registered
3,123 Posts
what did you use to make the air filter stay in with the airbox opened? Mine will just fall out if the air box is not closed.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts