Supra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
BOOBIES
3,212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In Japan I know you can install an alarm that uses your phone to input commands and also sends information to your phone.

I was just wondering if there's anything like this out there in North America because I think it's an extremely cool feature :) How cool would it be to take out your phone to start your car!

·
Supra-NA-T...Girls -Twin
2,165 Posts
The only thing that i've seen that can do that is the Clifford 210c which is their satelite tracking piece. IT allows you to call an 800 number and give commands over the phone (start, disarm, windows, etc) and also offers to call or text you if the alarm is going off i believe.

·
BOOBIES
3,212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
minguezCD said:
The only thing that i've seen that can do that is the Clifford 210c which is their satelite tracking piece. IT allows you to call an 800 number and give commands over the phone (start, disarm, windows, etc) and also offers to call or text you if the alarm is going off i believe.
Interesting but definitely not as cool as what they got over here... Too bad :(

·
Supra-NA-T...Girls -Twin
2,165 Posts
lol - NOTHING is as cool as what you guys have over there!!!!

·
BOOBIES
3,212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
minguezCD said:
lol - NOTHING is as cool as what you guys have over there!!!!
So true....

Have you seen the Eclipse 2 din navi unit that displays 2 different images depending on the angle you look at it? One is seen by the driver and another is seen by the passenger.... Unbelievable stuff.

·
Supra-NA-T...Girls -Twin
2,165 Posts
^ :lol: So true! Can you ship me over a RHD MKIV Eggy....pleeeaaaaaase

·
BOOBIES
3,212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I hate you both becase you guys own Supras... :(

·
BOOBIES
3,212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·

·
Registered
45 Posts
check it out guys this isnt exactly what he saw over there but here is a simelar product for the US market

http://connect2car.com/web/mfc.php

this lets you control all 12v motos in your car via bluetooth and you can hook up an alarm so when anything happens if youre within bluetooth range it will notify you

its pretty cool....

·
Supra-NA-T...Girls -Twin
2,165 Posts
^ hmmm....that looks cool

·
BOOBIES
3,212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
still saving said:
check it out guys this isnt exactly what he saw over there but here is a simelar product for the US market

http://connect2car.com/web/mfc.php

this lets you control all 12v motos in your car via bluetooth and you can hook up an alarm so when anything happens if youre within bluetooth range it will notify you

its pretty cool....
um.... AWESOME! Good find!

·
I'm in the Death Business
1,922 Posts
Eggy said:
:D Possibly. But I aint driven 'em...

Here is the link for the nav I was talking about...

This isn't even the newest model, it's like half a year old. The Eclipse units we get here blow :(

http://www.fujitsu-ten.co.jp/eclipse/navi/avn7905hd/index.html

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, that's an interesting unit. cool idea because it allows the passenger to watch dvds while the driver has navi going. that really intrigues me.....i wonder if I can get one from eclipse here ;) looks like a call into the warehouse is in order :D

·
BOOBIES
3,212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
88supramkiii said:
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, that's an interesting unit. cool idea because it allows the passenger to watch dvds while the driver has navi going. that really intrigues me.....i wonder if I can get one from eclipse here ;) looks like a call into the warehouse is in order :D
Getting one is not a problem...

The problems are

1. It's super expensive..

2. Navigation won't work :(

·
Supra-NA-T...Girls -Twin
2,165 Posts
88supramkiii said:

Hold your horses man....we'll have it next year :bigthumb:

·
Super Moderator!!ON PATROL ALL OVER!!
10,459 Posts
omega made a item like this years back but havent seen it since.

·
BOOBIES
3,212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
The range is horrible though. Well there go my dreams....

100 yards? Give me a break...

1 - 20 of 24 Posts