Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know what the actual Canadian supra production numbers are? I assume the Canadian supras are ultra rare I heard from some other owners saying less than 300? Can anyone confirm? wanna know how rare my car is. Thanks.

Sam

·
Registered
291 Posts
I remember seeing a white 94TT at Kingsway Toyota in Edmonton. Window sticker was $72,000 !!! Back then it was HUGE money so I don't see why they would have sent many to Canada. Same situation as with the last of the 300zx tt's.

·
Banned
162 Posts
I remember seeing a white 94TT at Kingsway Toyota in Edmonton. Window sticker was $72,000 !!! Back then it was HUGE money so I don't see why they would have sent many to Canada. Same situation as with the last of the 300zx tt's.

I read somewhere that my 95 300zx TT had a 70,000 sticker, and the Supra was the same when it was here...I've also heard around 300. I believe all were TT's here in Canada, anyone else know?

·
Registered
291 Posts
I read somewhere that my 95 300zx TT had a 70,000 sticker, and the Supra was the same when it was here...I've also heard around 300. I believe all were TT's here in Canada, anyone else know?
There was a 95 TT 300zx that sat at Ericksen Nissan for over a year and a half if I remember correctly. It was close to that price but I think they kicked it out the door for around 60K.

·
498 Posts
MARK IV Toyota Supra

Production: 1994 - 1997

Anniversary Editions (1997)
Hardtop & Aero Top (Hardtops are IMPOSSIBLE to find. I've only seen 1 ever)
Automatic & 6-Speed
Twin Turbo's Only (Unless proven other wise by an NA, but I doubt it)
Black & Tan Interiors
Regular & Chrome Wheels
Spoiler or No Spoiler
Color Options: The same colors that were offered by the US from Models 1994 right up to 1997 (So no 98 Quicksilver as it was only available in 1998).

Production #'s: ??? (Someone should really phone Toyota on this. What's the worst they can say? "Nope sorry, we do not offer that information.")

·
Sound Awake
642 Posts
I just e-mailed Toyota Canada...awaiting their reply.:wavey:

MIX

·
Registered
1,605 Posts
This is not correct I have a 94tt and its a Canadian car and it does not have heated seats

Cheers
just curious... how do you know 100% its a canadian model?

·
Supra gone- Cobra here!
897 Posts
Hmmmm, ICBC report, Car Fax report, Air Care Report. Orginal owners manual is Canadian with bills from local Toyota dealerships

Bills for the car with VIN number on it going back over 10 years with work being done at Port Moody Toyota and Surrey Toyota. The VIN on these documents Matches ICBC,CarFax,Aircare reports. The cars odo reads in KM's and matches the Km's history on the bills and the Air Care report.

I would not pay close to 30k for a 14 year old car and not do my homework.hee

Cheers

·
Sound Awake
642 Posts
You check with Toyota Canada by giving them your VIN. They will be able to check your VIN with their list of VIN's and will be able to tell you if it is Canadian or not. Fairly simple actually.

FWIW...I imported mine from the US this month and I sent an e-mail to Toyota USA AND Toyota Canada requesting a recall letter. Toyota Canada did not have my VIN as mine was imported to the US. Toyota USA DID have my VIN and was able to send me a recall letter. Kind of a concrete way of finding out what country your vehicle was originally imported to for consumer retail.

MIX

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #15 (Edited)
like others have stated Vin# and also your chassis model code that should be on your door near the hinge i think.

Look at this chart to verify:

Should say JZ80L-AJFVZK or JZ80L-AJPVZK just to be clear.

·
498 Posts
I just e-mailed Toyota Canada...awaiting their reply.:wavey:

MIX
:eek: :cool: WOW. I figure at some point and time someone would do it, but not that fast!!!

Awesome man, can't wait to hear the results. It should be made a sticky too, because sites like MKIV.com don't have info like this. Not sure why, we have way lower #'s than the US. Should be interesting.

How did you know where to call? I wouldn't even have know where to start. Somewhere in the US maybe. But my phone bill would be crazy then! Can't wait.

·
Sound Awake
642 Posts
Hey guys,

I got the results back from Toyota Canada about the Canadian production numbers. Let me know if you want me to post here or if I should make a new thread and make it a Sticky. Send PM

MIX

·
Banned
162 Posts
Well?

Hey guys,

I got the results back from Toyota Canada about the Canadian production numbers. Let me know if you want me to post here or if I should make a new thread and make it a Sticky. Send PM

MIX
Can you please post the info for everyone? Sounds interesting.

·
Sound Awake
642 Posts
Sorry for the delay everyone. I'm awaiting another response from Toyota. The results will be posted by the end of this week. :)

MIX

1 - 20 of 31 Posts