Supra Forums banner

21 - 31 of 31 Posts

·
498 Posts
curious as well
Ditto, same here... as I have already said before: I'm as curious as Curious George is on crack.

The sooner the better. Should be interesting compared to the US Models.

·
Banned
162 Posts
I'm guessing Canadian Supras are at least ten times rarer than US, if not way more, since they were only for sale for a few years right? Per capita, I dont think it will be even close.

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #24 (Edited)
I'm guessing Canadian Supras are at least ten times rarer than US, if not way more, since they were only for sale for a few years right? Per capita, I dont think it will be even close.
Yep. US had 11,000. UK had 600~. Canada had 300~. Japan had 45,000. Thats about all the supras in the world.

Heres a link for US and Japan:
http://209.85.173.104/search?q=cache:7HGxYKTwgc8J:www.fuindustries.com/supra/MKIV_Specs/MKIV_Production_Info.xls+japanese+supra+production+numbers&hl=en&ct=clnk&cd=4&gl=ca

·
Registered
1,605 Posts
Hey guys,

I got the results back from Toyota Canada about the Canadian production numbers.

Sorry for the delay everyone. I'm awaiting another response from Toyota. The results will be posted by the end of this week. :)

MIX

LOL... thank you for your indepth report.

·
Sound Awake
642 Posts
LOL... thank you for your indepth report.
I sent Toyota another e-mail regarding production numbers. I want as much info as possible when I post the results. I don't see the need for sarcasm...:1poke:

·
1,020 Posts
I sent Toyota another e-mail regarding production numbers. I want as much info as possible when I post the results. I don't see the need for sarcasm...:1poke:
I believe he wants you to make the post and then ADD the new content at a later date so we don't have to rely on toyota for their speedy responses.

·
Registered
1,605 Posts
theres always need for sarcasm :D

·
498 Posts

·
Registered
543 Posts
I remember seeing a white 94TT at Kingsway Toyota in Edmonton. Window sticker was $72,000 !!! Back then it was HUGE money so I don't see why they would have sent many to Canada. Same situation as with the last of the 300zx tt's.
Im just getting my Canadian Supra appraised at the moment, and was digging up Canadian Production numbers and came across this thread.

Funny, this 94TT you are talking about from Kingsway, is mine!

Small world.

·
Registered
217 Posts
227 according to mkiv.net or whatever that site is

21 - 31 of 31 Posts