Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Vigilante Toyo Tech
Joined
·
462 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can't find 12mm x 1.25 -4AN fitting for turbo oil feed from block to turbo. I can find the 12mm x 1.25 -3AN but not the -4.

Does anyone know where the heck this item can be found?

SUmmit and pegasus searches turned up nothing....
 

·
Boost Dealer
Joined
·
981 Posts
They aren't cheap. I have a spare if you want $35 shipped. That stupid little brass fitting
is a pain to get.

Jeff
 

·
Silent
Joined
·
1,412 Posts
I went through this when i did my turbos. I spent forever searching for it 12x1.25 -4.

Ended up getting the next size up and using an adapter.
 

·
Boost Dealer
Joined
·
981 Posts
You can get 1 adapter from me, or get two adapters from earls, or somewhere else.
I don't even remember where I got mine 8-(. I just thought WOW I finally found it, and
bought 4 of 'em. My bill was over $110, and that's all I got, so I figured they were $30-ish
each, hence why I'm selling for $35 shipped. I agree its a lot of money.

Jeff
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,913 Posts
-3 should be more than enough oil for the turbo. Just use that if you have access to it. Turbonetics cautions strongly not to use anything larger than a -4 for some of their turbos, and seemed to recommend a -3 size when I spoke with them a few years ago.

Brad's little bro said:
Can't find 12mm x 1.25 -4AN fitting for turbo oil feed from block to turbo. I can find the 12mm x 1.25 -3AN but not the -4.

Does anyone know where the heck this item can be found?

SUmmit and pegasus searches turned up nothing....
 

·
Vigilante Toyo Tech
Joined
·
462 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Vigilante Toyo Tech
Joined
·
462 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
jtamulis said:
They aren't cheap. I have a spare if you want $35 shipped. That stupid little brass fitting
is a pain to get.

Jeff

So this is deff a :

12mm x 1.25 thread with a -4AN fitting end?
 

·
Vigilante Toyo Tech
Joined
·
462 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
just asked

they only have -3
 

·
2JZA70
Joined
·
2,537 Posts
I got my 12x1.25 to -4 an fitting from suprasport, it was about $12. I dont know if they have them anymore as it was a couple years ago.
 

·
Vigilante Toyo Tech
Joined
·
462 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
SDstreetracer said:
I got my 12x1.25 to -4 an fitting from suprasport, it was about $12. I dont know if they have them anymore as it was a couple years ago.


Nope suprasport doesnt have it anymore

I'll call ATP i guess
 

·
Vigilante Toyo Tech
Joined
·
462 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
AHHHHHHH!!!


THANK YOU TurboR850!


Man what a pain to find though!
 

·
THE NOTORIOUS BHP
Joined
·
4,520 Posts
I have spare oil feed bango fittings.
 
1 - 20 of 23 Posts
Top