Supra Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have made many many passes at the track at bpu (minus intake) and can only manage a 2.2 @ best. I dont get it, when I was bone stock, I knocked off many 2.1's and a few 2.0's. I am running on bridgestone potenzas @25psi. What else can I do to lower my 60ft on street tires?
yoshie

·
SupraForums Sponsor
4,068 Posts
redbpu said:
I have made many many passes at the track at bpu (minus intake) and can only manage a 2.2 @ best. I dont get it, when I was bone stock, I knocked off many 2.1's and a few 2.0's. I am running on bridgestone potenzas @25psi. What else can I do to lower my 60ft on street tires?
yoshie
Have a friend put down some VHT in front of your tires.

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Kevin,
thanks for the offer and I might take u up on it but I would feel too guilty heating up your DR's cause they dont last long anyways. R u gonna by another set of tires cause those will probably wear out really fast in daily driving. BFG's suck when it come to longevity and they scare the shit out of me at any curve in the road when traveling at higher speeds.
Tony,
I never thought about the VHT, I always see people using that at the illegals. The whole ground becomes sticky as fuck after a few races, it almost feels like your shoe could be pulled off in some spots.
yoshie

1 - 6 of 6 Posts