Supra Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
No Ego or Arrogance!!!!!!
744 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everybody I'll be going to capital Friday, weather permiting just to do a couple of runs for fun, anyone want to jump on the boat so I won't be lonely. :bigthumb:

·
Vengeance is mine
907 Posts
I might make it up there..not sure yet, i just brought the Supra home tonight so I want to take it easy for awhile.

·
744 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Sounds great Val will see what happens,haven't been to the track in years hopefully I don't embarrass myself.Come damian come break the car easy lots of miles.Anybody else .

·
744 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Sure bring the moped.hopefully Ryan can make it too.

·
Banned
5,064 Posts
Well my bro just cut the rear 1/4s for me (Thanks bro), so i'll be at Capital with my supra..........not running just specating! Frank, call me before you head up, Im like 7mins away from El Crapitol!

One thing about you Frank that I know, is you can drive your ass off!

vnt :)

·
Banned
5,064 Posts
Xi MKIV said:
so you dont need my wheels now?? maybe ill show up with the supra too.

No but thanks Bro, Umesh took care of it last night! Did you decide on the wing, like we spoke about?

vnt :bigthumb:

·
744 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Yes Val I got the drag set up with skinies, nothing fancy still bpu but if I break the 11's I got my single to put on afterwards and a wholebunch of goddies.I will call you before I leave the house capital is like 20 to 25 minutes from my house and yes bring the beast with you haven't seen her in big while, hopefully no rain with only 30%,So Everybody its a date then,time to have some fun.

·
Banned
5,064 Posts
Cool Frank, best of luck in busting out a 11 sec pass!

Well when I left the house this morning (A.A County), looked pretty gloomy!!

So we'll just wait it out and see what happens with the rain!

vnt :bigthumb:

·
744 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Sorry everyone had a emergency at work and got tie up, could not make but next week its on for sure wheather permitting, I told my boss today I will be taking a half a day off.gives me more time to play around with the suspension.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts