Supra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
1.5JZ Turbo Supra
3,378 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Anyone want to sit in front of my house and see if the basturd comes back. And we can pound him!. My car is no rare gem! But look at the damage they did! Good thing they didn't take it.

This was after cleaning up a bit and taping up the window before purchasing a new one.

And they fucked up my mirror for what ever reason!

·
1.5JZ Turbo Supra
3,378 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
w0rd :) on top of that they spreaded the glass everywhere! on top ofthe car on the windscreen on the hatch all over the interior none! OUTSIDE! That was from me cleaning it out. I don't bother calling the police because they won't give a shit. I can't wait to catch the basturds! Lets just see what they can do with my new camera & TV Viewing outside:) Can't wait. My blades & bats follow me outside.

·
IJM Mafia!
2,627 Posts
i bet i know what happened

a guy doesn't like them because it doesn't have a V8 or some gay shit like that and was walking down the street and said "hey, let me fuck it up" but i don't think a person would fuck up a car alone, it seems more like a group of guys would do it...one guy that would never do it by himself because he's too chicken shit, so says "hey, i have an awesome idea...." to all his friends and they do it to look cool/show off

·
1.5JZ Turbo Supra
3,378 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
InvisibleMonkey said:
i bet i know what happened

a guy doesn't like them because it doesn't have a V8 or some gay shit like that and was walking down the street and said "hey, let me fuck it up" but i don't think a person would fuck up a car alone, it seems more like a group of guys would do it...one guy that would never do it by himself because he's too chicken shit, so says "hey, i have an awesome idea...." to all his friends and they do it to look cool/show off

No more like My honduh is slow and his car is a bit faster! Let me fuck it up! My 5 sp honduh can't beat an auto 200k mile supra with just an intake & exhaust!

·
239RWHP @ 9PSI
1,882 Posts
i would so help you if i lived in NJ. I had problems with guys smashing my window. i caught them once and stepped up to them and now they are scared to even come 5 inchs to my supra. search my thread i think its still there the rear window and side window got smashed and then the 2nd time the rear window got smash but thats when i caught them. :)

·
IJM Mafia!
2,627 Posts
driftedmk3 said:
i would so help you if i lived in NJ. I had problems with guys smashing my window. i caught them once and stepped up to them and now they are scared to even come 5 inchs to my supra. search my thread i think its still there the rear window and side window got smashed and then the 2nd time the rear window got smash but thats when i caught them. :)
i remember that

·
Powderin my balls since07
2,175 Posts
if u honestly need help...all my family is in NJ, paterson, cliffside park, newark, jersey city, and bayonne....i can call some people up...if u'd really like...PM me and LMK

·
1.5JZ Turbo Supra
3,378 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
i have something for them, pictures coming soon.

·
239RWHP @ 9PSI
1,882 Posts
car alarm? ;)

·
1.5JZ Turbo Supra
3,378 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·

·
1.5JZ Turbo Supra
3,378 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
haha trunk monkey in newark please. lol that monkey would get owned!

·
1.5JZ Turbo Supra
3,378 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Its more protective then violent. I will not attack an armless person with these :) I'll sure scare the shit out of them tho. If they are armless then i throw these down and throw them fist. If it comes down to it and they have a weapon then the throwing knives come into play

1 - 20 of 42 Posts